Brandon/Biden's L's

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
You will know for sure one way or the other eventually !! :) )

View attachment 176344
Here is a great quote from the real Bible, 2 Thessalonians 2. Does this appear in Trump's Bible?
2 Thessalonians 2 NIV - The Man of Lawlessness - Concerning the - Bible Gateway

For context this letter was sent to St. Paul's followers in Greece. They believed the end of the world has arrived, so they were not working, or doing anything. I discovered it researching "antichrist" because it seemed to me that Trump was some kind of antichrist. Here it is:

"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord [end of the world] has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion [insurrection] occurs and the man of lawlessness [TRUMP] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will EXALT HIMSELF over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple [MAR-A-LAGO], proclaiming himself to be God [PRESIDENT].

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back [COURT CASES?], so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth [COVID] and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the [BIG ELECTION] lie,

10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing [JAN 6 RIOTERS]. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

2 Thessalonians 2 NIV - The Man of Lawlessness - Concerning the - Bible Gateway (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2&version=NIV)

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
that is disingenuous and not even germane to the argument

you are such a dumbfk

masters degree...holy sh!t
I accept that you can't handle losing
Were you always picked last at recess?

as has already been stated, rate of inflation is currently below historic averages

as has already been stated, inflation has gone down every quarter since the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
Please show how is 5.7% rate is below historic averages
he isn't even below Trump's average

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Carter and Ford decided to have the most. Why did trump decide to have more inflation than Obama?
The point here is Biden more than Trump
That's it
You can thank carter fro reagan
biden is starting to look to have the same carter effect on the electorate

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I accept that you can't handle losing
Were you always picked last at recess?
again with the deflection

you said something stupid

instead of acknowledging your misstatement, you instead continue to say even stupider things

Please show how is 5.7% rate is below historic averages
he isn't even below Trump's average
inflation is not currently 5.7%

this is an easy number to find and substantiate

the fact that you continue to peddle in lies and mischaracterizations says it all

you are a deeply stupid person

Reactions: mundus

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The point here is Biden more than Trump
That's it
You can thank carter fro reagan
biden is starting to look to have the same carter effect on the electorate
effect on the electorate

whatever that means