Brandon/Biden's L's

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
you are entirely incapable of following a thread

Hammies said: "It's amazing how a doddering old man with a failing brain can...cut inflation"

schex said: "Cut inflation!! Hahahahahahaha"

I pointed out the fact that, "inflation is currently below the long term average...the rate of inflation dropped every subsequent month after the passage of the Inflation Reduction act of 2022"

and here you are with some bad math to prove what, exactly?

Biden has cut inflation

your statement does not disprove that Biden cut inflation

instead, it shows us for the one millionth fkn time that you're too stupid to follow a conversation that's more than two fkn posts long
Blowing up inflation one year
and blowing it up less the next year
I get it
You call it a win, whatever
look at his total inflation over his time in office
How does it compare to trump's?
Now they pass another 1200 page pork riddled budget to accelerate inflation once again, while keeping interest down (which will make it worse) for political reasons
Liberalism is a mental disorder

Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Blowing up inflation one year
and blowing it up less the next year
I get it
You call it a win, whatever
look at his total inflation over his time in office
How does it compare to trump's?
Now they pass another 1200 page pork riddled budget to accelerate inflation once again, while keeping interest down (which will make it worse) for political reasons
Liberalism is a mental disorder
inflation was on the rise well before Biden

Biden's policies did not initiate inflation

inflation has been a worldwide issue resulting from the stimuli packages governments deployed and compounded by the logistical issues which, to this day, are still shaking out

you live in a completely fact free world

please don't lecture us about "mental disorders" when you constantly betray your own mental shortcomings on this forum for all to see day in and day out

Biden cut inflation

Hammies was right

you were and continue to be flat out fkn wrong

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Trump started it with the covid money printing bs
Joe threw gas on the fire and continues to do so
I despised trumps fiscal policies and covid response but I despise brandon's MORE

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Joe threw gas on the fire and continues to do so
more false statements to double down on previous false statements

what is Joe doing to `continue to....throw gas on the fire`?

as has already been stated, rate of inflation is currently below historic averages

as has already been stated, inflation has gone down every quarter since the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act

Reactions: sirfun

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
more false statements to double down on previous false statements

what is Joe doing to `continue to....throw gas on the fire`?

as has already been stated, rate of inflation is currently below historic averages

as has already been stated, inflation has gone down every quarter since the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
Even Biden said he "regretted naming" it that
Since it was really a green new boondoggle
Show us well how gas and food prices have done.
keep taking that blue pill tho

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Even Biden said he "regretted naming" it that
Since it was really a green new boondoggle
Show us well how gas and food prices have done.
keep taking that blue pill tho
why are you moving the goalposts?

you refuse to acknowledge two false claims and instead just deflect and shift your argument to fkn food and gas?

are you that dim that you don't see that these, too, just as with inflation, were the result of the very same pressures originating from covid stimuli and supply chain issues?

also, in classic schex-stepping-on-his-own-dick fashion, I'd like to direct your attention to this:

production way up and prices trending down

looking forward to your next lie and/or idiotic deflection...maybe cut back on whatever "pills" you're taking, dummy?

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Brandon is a liar? Well here is somebody telling the truth! When Trump was asked by Wendy Williams, on the air, what his favorite thing he has in common with his daughter Ivanka, he TOLD THE TRUTH! His answer was "Well...I was going to say SEX, but I can't...." This proves that Trump diddled his daughter. After he said that, Ivanka confirmed it by laughing, of all things. If it was a lie, Ivanka would have had a serious, disturbed look on her face. Just look at this creep! See below. As he says it, he is actually pointing his right index finger AT HIS DAUGHTER!!