Bonzer eggs?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Wanted a bigger board for the points, Gf saw me looking at bonzer eggs this last week and surprised me. I now have a 6’6 on the way!

I also probably need to think about doing something really nice for her .wonder what she will say when she finds out I have 3 more boards in the works :roflmao:

Anyway show me your eggs! I want to hear about how they ride. 6’5 fin? Pics will be posted when it’s in my possession.

STOCKED!

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I have a gh @ 6’10, b5fin.

really really fast boar. kills in yuri dreamers and good waves alike. doesn’t need a clean face just a nice peak. accelerates off the bottom from nowhere. mine can trim and throw cheater 5s all day.

shaky accurately calls these good at everything but master of none. desert island boar.

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
have a 6'6" and an 8oh plus a pointy nose DoC in the rafters somewhere. Plus have had others and they are def. fun especially once you find that Gas Pedal.

Reactions: sdsrfr

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Bonzer in the words of GH, "It's a love hate thing".

Never get a glassed on main fin Bonzer.

I found out much to my surprise and chagrin that i liked the B3's much better than the B5's

Most sensitive board ever to fin placement. 1/8" change is a lot. Get it MAGIC one day, go to surf the next day, it's pumping 2-3 ft higher, and the board is spinning out on bottom turns. You need to move the fin back.

Can make some weird gurgling noises when you hit 5th gear. (venturi effect)

I don't have time for this chit, moved on. It's a love hate thing.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
I've got 7'0"Bonzer 5 semi-gun that Malcolm made me on a shaping trip here.

Got a wave from Red Rock to the Hut on it on an 8ft day in Winter with 20kt offshores.

Full, high speed cross country surfing.

Unfortunately snapped that board, also at Point and although I got it fixed it's never been the same.

Reactions: Havoc

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
Wanted a bigger board for the points, Gf saw me looking at bonzer eggs this last week and surprised me. I now have a 6’6 on the way!

I also probably need to think about doing something really nice for her .wonder what she will say when she finds out I have 3 more boards in the works :roflmao:

Anyway show me your eggs! I want to hear about how they ride. 6’5 fin? Pics will be posted when it’s in my possession.

STOCKED!

Somewhat on track here- anyone East Coast sitting on a 6'3-6'6 b5 speed egg or POD they're not durfing?
Gots loot and looking to give ya. Need to go used right now and in dire need of a bonzer daily driver up here.

Thanks!

Check out the stockboards re-loaded on CB website

6'4 Speed Egg looks ( . )( . ) 's!

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
Somewhat on track here- anyone East Coast sitting on a 6'3-6'6 b5 speed egg or POD they're not durfing?
Gots loot and looking to give ya. Need to go used right now and in dire need of a bonzer daily driver up here.

Thanks!

Check out the stockboards re-loaded on CB website

6'4 Speed Egg looks ( . )( . ) 's!

There are some real beauties there! I love some of those modded versions.

Reactions: kpd73