Bolton book: Trumby directly tied Ukraine aid to investigations into political rivals.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Barr's DOJ is complicit you spergy jizz chugger

And somehow you think the New York Times is not Complicit?

Barr didn't pick this fight. You and the NY Times did. Barr didn't accuse a president based on manufactured evidence which can't be verified. But somehow this is all Barr's fault?

Bullshit.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
more lies from the resident lying liar

can you count how many?

I count 4!

Reactions: mundus

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
And somehow you think the New York Times is not Complicit?

Barr didn't pick this fight. You and the NY Times did. Barr didn't accuse a president based on manufactured evidence which can't be verified. But somehow this is all Barr's fault?

Bullshit.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Get this through your thick fckn skull. Bolton's "book" DOES NOT EXIST.

Trump hater Yvgeny Vindman might have had access to the unfinished manuscript, and might have leaked some of his personal opinions to someone in the mainstream media. For the NY Times to present what they wish Bolton said is NOT like reporting on what Bolton's book will eventually say IF IT EVER GETS RELEASED.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Trump hater Yvgeny Vindman might have had access to the unfinished manuscript, and might have leaked some of his personal opinions to someone in the mainstream media. For the NY Times to present what they wish Bolton said is NOT like reporting on what Bolton's book will eventually say IF IT EVER GETS RELEASED.
Only Trump is telling the truth right?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019

You mean the book you can pre-order? and is scheduled to release in March?

Reactions: Phi1

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

Squidley, you are my only source for the arguments of the stupid. I've already put your playmates on "ignore this user".

Don't male me block you too!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So you're admitting that "Bolton's book" DOES NOT EXIST.

I'm currently working on a TV show that doesn't premiere till May. It very much exists. I watch it every single day, sometimes multiple times as we continue working on episodes.

Books don't magically write themselves the very moment they hit the shelves. You're a lot of things, but you're really not this stupid.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This just in...

John F. Kelly, the former chief of staff to President Trump, told an audience in Florida on Monday night that he believed the revelations in an upcoming book by John R. Bolton, the president’s former national security adviser, and thought the Senate should call witnesses in the impeachment trial.

What did Trump expect? Stab everyone around him in the back and think they'd all stay loyal. He's got another thing coming. This isn't the deep state, or his political opposition. It's his inside people that he hired.