Boardroom 23’

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
For those of you who lack taste, it appears Rusty is making clothing for the Boreding Generation again.
Why do you consider it distasteful to wear Rusty Surfboards clothing?

Apparently he sold the clothing division years ago, but yes, I saw a few new items on rustysurfboards.com recently.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
What do you think of tech wear? My daughter's into it. It's kind of unisex and a lot of it is super expensive. She wanted to buy $200 pants. I said "No." Now she's got a job so she might start dressing with this stuff.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Had a great time, as usual, at this year’s show. Good job, Mr. Jackboots!

”Surfed” (ie: stood up at least once) with N4S locally, then headed down for bfast burritos before going in.

Many cool conversations to be had, probably highlighted by DK. Stoked to see his factory doing well and he seems to have a good grasp of the business. Cray to think of how he started on this erBB!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
What do you think of tech wear? My daughter's into it. It's kind of unisex and a lot of it is super expensive. She wanted to buy $200 pants. I said "No." Now she's got a job so she might start dressing with this stuff.

It's called "Columbine Chic"

Gear for future school shooters, inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 6.35.32 AM.png

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I find jorts distasteful.

And those jorts a pushing towards JNCO.
Yeah, not into jorts at all.

Have a pair of Rusty pants from the early 2000's that are still some of the best fitting pants I've ever had. Kept an eye on their clothing since then but dont often find things that interest me much. Still, I dont think it's bad by any means.

Only other article is a plain black with white logo R Dot tshirt. Must represent my local! heh heh.

Scott Ando

OTF status
Nov 12, 2002
Santa Barbara
Visit site
View attachment 164558
a fine boozer booth moment
who's in the middle and why does he look so familiar? Also good to see Gorkin in the bonz booth
Josiah Morris @josiahnealmorris @morinsurfboards
Ventura, now relocated to the more business friendly Corpus Tx
Shaped and glassed for CI for many years, still does on occasion, worked for Varial and I think still works with Malcolm and does his own label.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Wonder how much it’s been tweaked since this. If Slater thinks something has too much rocker for normal waves probably not my T Street fish…

I tried to order one from Woo a couple years back, but had issues transferring the money to Bali. (where he lives now). It’s a “performance” board and not a typical flat fish.

Reactions: hellosf