Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I donated,

In your name

And your address

check your mail box
Who are you, Chocki?

I agree that the legacy of slavery has created problems for the society that are not being addressed effectively. And they should be.

I just don't think BLM is going about it in a way that will be effective.

Next time, can you donate to planned parenthood instead?

Thanks.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
The three black women from LA who started BLM are acknowledged Marxist’s. The millions of $ US corporations donate to the BLM communist agenda is mind boggling. The volume of $ that goes directly into these gals purses (rather than to help the black poor and victims) is beyond shameful. If interested in details, listen to this YouTube by a guy I always thought was a wacko...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
there's a difference between the organization and the generalized social movement
that seeks changes to policing and justice for individuals killed by LEO

Reactions: $kully

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
there's a difference between the organization and the generalized social movement
that seeks changes to policing and justice for individuals killed by LEO
There is almost universal support for the anodyne proposition that black lives matter. But Black Lives Matter is a radical political platform that is driving an ideology of separatism at the expense of others.

There’s the ideology, that states that the people of this nation who don't look like me should possess the same equity of freedom and agency that I have. Then there’s Black Lives Matters..... of the same name, who aren’t truly for this ideology.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
If that is true the BLM movement would never have happened. Obviously it has so your very premise proves that you are a Dumb Dumb. :roflmao:
Well, it means nothing to you because you are a racist. Outside of your bubble though things are much much different. The BLM movement is just more repackaged garbage designed to enrich, divide, and conquer groups of people. It's disgusting...much like you are.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
When you see the BLM organizers speak at some of the protests, THEY are the ones claiming looting = reparations.

White liberals use BLM chants as a shield that allows them to get away with all types of law breaking in "support".

BLM as an org is basically an extortion racket. Pay-up or be cancelled as RACIST.

That's where the two mentalities mesh and create the narrative/agenda we see in much of MSM today.