BLM, Peaceful -shrug-

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Well, it means nothing to you because you are a racist. Outside of your bubble though things are much much different. The BLM movement is just more repackaged garbage designed to enrich, divide, and conquer groups of people. It's disgusting...much like you are.
wondering which race is it that I discriminate against?

ps you are being mean today. Figuring out you have been had. Better late than never, dummy.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
What do you call a black person who votes differently than you? Is it still boy or is there something else you use nowadays?
Have you gotten into steakum's liquor cabinet?

It's not a lifestyle that resolves inner conflicts.

but to address your concern, I don't know how a black person would vote by looking at them, so having that determine how I would address them would be difficult.

Any tips on judging people on their skin tone?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

but to address your concern, I don't know how a black person would vote by looking at them, so having that determine how I would address them would be difficult.

Can you fcuking read?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If you are one of the 2500 Black males each year that are murdered by another Black male, your death is so unimportant that it won't even register a blip in the media. But if you are one of the 200 or so Black males who get murdered by the cops each year, you are 946746% more dead and all hell breaks loose.
Once again, comparing criminal conduct to police conduct is stupid as fvck.

Please stop doing it.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There is almost universal support for the anodyne proposition that black lives matter. But Black Lives Matter is a radical political platform that is driving an ideology of separatism at the expense of others.

There’s the ideology, that states that the people of this nation who don't look like me should possess the same equity of freedom and agency that I have. Then there’s Black Lives Matters..... of the same name, who aren’t truly for this ideology.

my problem with this statement, which came up in conversation with friends last night,
is that there is no political movement

I am still waiting for bills/legislation to be put up for a vote or for some action to take place
that voters across the spectrum can choose to support or not

we've been at this for how long now....and how many times prior....and literally no polical
inertia is being created or maintained.

this further weakens the argument against the uppercase BLM organization seeing as how
they appear to be exercising exactly no power at the moment or moments passed.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
my problem with this statement, which came up in conversation with friends last night,
is that there is no political movement

I am still waiting for bills/legislation to be put up for a vote or for some action to take place
that voters across the spectrum can choose to support or not

we've been at this for how long now....and how many times prior....and literally no polical
inertia is being created or maintained.

this further weakens the argument against the uppercase BLM organization seeing as how
they appear to be exercising exactly no power at the moment or moments passed.
BLM funds political organizations. That's what they mainly do. The only reason there is no political inertia created is they are batshit crazy marxist movements and they do give these maligned marxist groups louder voices. They are very active on college campuses funding these same types of groups.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

Skin tone, yes, you should stop doing it. It's racist and ugly.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
this is just a shell game then....
To be fair to BLM this playbook was written a long time ago. They can take in unlimited donations and distribute it by the millions to groups like Act Blue and neither party has to report a thing. There was an article today that used Act Blue as an example. They received tens of millions of dollars in donations in 2019 from unemployed people.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
To be fair to BLM this playbook was written a long time ago. They can take in unlimited donations and distribute it by the millions to groups like Act Blue and neither party has to report a thing. There was an article today that used Act Blue as an example. They received tens of millions of dollars in donations in 2019 from unemployed people.
So now you are against free speech and giving one's hard earned money to whomever they choose?

Fooking tyrant you are