Biden - weed is a gateway drug....

Dec 3, 2020
Weed is a very bad option, although if you want to become a drug addict who will be annoyed by everything if you don't have a portion of marijuana, then of course try it. After canceling weed, I started getting migraines and nausea, so I had to buy kratom capsules. If you suddenly also have this problem, I advise you to look for a place where can you buy kratom. This is a very good analgesic and also helps to remove the side effects of drug withdrawal. I hope that people will listen to me and will be able to understand what difficulties may arise during admission

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Weed is a very bad option, although if you want to become a drug addict who will be annoyed by everything if you don't have a portion of marijuana, then of course try it. After canceling weed, I started getting migraines and nausea, so I had to buy kratom capsules. If you suddenly also have this problem, I advise you to look for a place where you can get the kratom. This is a very good analgesic and also helps to remove the side effects of drug withdrawal.
ha, from one "drug" to another. my friend takes kratom everyday - hes just as addicted to it and moody as most stoners i know.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Weed is a very bad option, although if you want to become a drug addict who will be annoyed by everything if you don't have a portion of marijuana, then of course try it. After canceling weed, I started getting migraines and nausea, so I had to buy kratom capsules. If you suddenly also have this problem, I advise you to look for a place where you can get the kratom. This is a very good analgesic and also helps to remove the side effects of drug withdrawal.
I tried.

Are you a light weight?

I need to feel something from my recreational drugs.

I hate the buzz from weed.

Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
It's not necessarily as long as you respect the limits, and you know where to buy the one that is used for medicinal purposes. There are many opinions that state how faulty and bad is marijuana for you and why it should never be done. Going deeper though you will realize that it's all part of ignorant people rants trying to blame everything that seems not right for them. The best cannabis medicinal products have been helping tons of people over the last decade with apt proof to justify it and if you know where to get premium quality with great prices you are just going to heal faster or enjoy a safe joint!

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If all drugs are legalized or even decriminalized then defunding police will be necessary because they will have much less to do.
Put the money to rehab for the 10% who can't handle their sh!t.

10%, that is the magic number.

The rest of us 90%ers can do lines and shoot up and say "okay, enough of that."

That fucking 10% ruins it for everyone else.

In conclusion, I hate you 10%-can'- handle-your-sh!t dummies! :cursing:

I could be doing speed balls right now were it not for thou.

Reactions: sussle

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Isn't it funny that Biden has been a RADCAL SOSHULIST all this time and now that he's behaving like a regular republican that he is, everyone's panties are bunching up.

Should have voted for Bernie, loosers. :monkey:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf
Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
It's not necessarily as long as you respect the limits, and you know where to buy the one that is used for medicinal purposes. There are many opinions that state how faulty and bad is marijuana for you and why it should never be done. Going deeper though you will realize that it's all part of ignorant people rants trying to blame everything that seems not right for them. The best cannabis medicinal products have been helping tons of people over the last decade with apt proof to justify it and if you know where to get premium quality with great prices you are just going to heal faster or enjoy a safe joint!
I totally agree. I wish I had the opportunity of buying legislated and safe cannabis products in my country like you do.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Weed is a very bad option, although if you want to become a drug addict who will be annoyed by everything if you don't have a portion of marijuana, then of course try it. After canceling weed, I started getting migraines and nausea, so I had to buy kratom capsules. If you suddenly also have this problem, I advise you to look for a place where can you buy kratom. This is a very good analgesic and also helps to remove the side effects of drug withdrawal. I hope that people will listen to me and will be able to understand what difficulties may arise during admission
I think JoeBakero and The Donnas have a new friend.