Biden - weed is a gateway drug....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Legalization has to have been a boon to California. No matter how much the state collects in taxes it’s more than they had before.
this is why I don't understand the lack of support for decrim on the federal level

there is a lot of hay to go around for everyone

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It all depends on your frame of reference.

Most people who use and abuse LSD, smack, speed, etc. started out smoking weed, therefore it's the gateway drug.
BUT
Most people who smoke weed never move on to the big leagues of drug abuse, so weed is not a gateway drug.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It all depends on your frame of reference.

Most people who use and abuse LSD, smack, speed, etc. started out smoking weed, therefore it's the gateway drug.
BUT
Most people who smoke weed never move on to the big leagues of drug abuse, so weed is not a gateway drug.
10% of the population are going to have addiction issues.

If these types don't have weed they will find another gate to get in.

Reactions: enframed

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Everyone I know started with either alcohol or tobacco. Good times. :)
Weed was a gateway drug to tobacco upon where I learned you can/should not hit a cigarette like a joint, drag half the smoke, hold breath for a minute, and then exhale. At least I was on a balcony at the time. The grass really did grow well just below there.

Also do not use menthols for spinner material. :sick:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
BO undeniably screwed the pooch on this at the federal level. The pooch has been well screwed here as the most liberal government in the history of the country has batted it out of the way at the federal level and the states don’t have the same separation as in el Norte. It’s always about who benefits economically.

Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
I don't know why someone would think so bad about weed. Why someone would consider weed like a gateway drug? Why someone would consider it as a bad drug? I have used some oils made from weed and my health issue/problem was cured. I have bought some overweight lotion and in just one week I have lost 4 kg. At this ratio, I am going to look just how I want in just 5 months. It is a really awesome thing. I love products made from weed and contain CBD. I have bought this lotion from CBD lotion and products store.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
That link is not working for me, maybe another shop is available? I have personal issues with shipping details not every shop are available to send me. Thanks

Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
I don’t know also what to think now before elections and situation in America generally. It’s awful to hear so much harassment and hate on a politician level that involve simple people trough domination, intimidation and manipulation. It’s not going to end good if people will solve their problems in such a manner, need to be more open-minded. I’m already one week home smoking and meditating without any kind of alcohol on different things. Good my family is near me. Every evening I smoke a joint from most amazing cannabis dispensary in San Francisco and understand how people are stupid watching TV’s news, and I’m watching daily laughing about it but at the same time I’m still watching myself.