Biden to resign in Sunday address,

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Does Gromsdad actually believe stuff like this or does he just see it as a good way to get attention on the erBB?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Disagree, Trump was unfit from the beginning and proved it when in office.
True, but there probably wasn't enough to really invoke it until 1/6.

And rest assured, some day (soon) we're going to have a president who's so insane that you're going to say to yourself "you know, that Chump guy wasn't so bad"

Don't believe me? Remember George W Bush?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
It doesn't get any better!!!! Brandon's quitting!!!!! :roflmao:

Hot off the press:
Biden To Resign In Sunday Oval Office Address

Paul Sordhrana
The Columbiana Dispatch
Jan 14, 2022, 8:05 PM | Updated: 8:41 pm

Barely one year after winning a historic and controversial election Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. the 46th President of the United States is poised to step down in a Sunday evening primetime address sources are reporting.

Early reports are that Vice President Kamala Harris will also be stepping down in a shocking turn of events.

This is developing story and will be updated.
This post is a complete spoof of the erBB political forum created entirely by me. If you believe this post is real you are as dumb as a box of rocks. If you panicked and searched the web to find the story, it doesn't exist....but thank you for proving you believed it because it is likely something that really will happen within just a few months. Cheers kooks.

An attempt at comedy or just to troll or repeating something someone sent to him? Can't tell any more

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
thinking back, yeah, that was some pretty stupid shrieking, which is why the people currently shrieking the same tune are equally stupid.
Are you realizing suddenly how little integrity you have and how pathetically stupid you looked? Imagine the things you'll realize when you look back as time moves on. Pretty much your entire pathetic existence for about five years was was petty stupid shrieking. Hopefully you'll be able to look back with clear eyes sooner rather than later.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are you realizing suddenly how little integrity you have and how pathetically stupid you looked? Imagine the things you'll realize when you look back as time moves on. Pretty much your entire pathetic existence for about five years was was petty stupid shrieking. Hopefully you'll be able to look back with clear eyes sooner rather than later.
i stand behind most of what I screeched about during the Chump administration and I mourn the decline of democracy in America.

I am enjoying watching you make a fool out of yourself on erBB everyday though.

Btw, how are things going over at the Clown Farm?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
i stand behind most of what I screeched about during the Chump administration and I mourn the decline of democracy in America.

I am enjoying watching you make a fool out of yourself on erBB everyday though.

Btw, how are things going over at the Clown Farm?
Do you realize that 99% of the things you screeched about from July of 2016 thru January of 2021 are proven lies? Deep down I think you've known it a long time.

Its a shame you have so little integrity. In real life you seem like a good guy but I have real doubts now. There is a guy I've known since high school. He is literally a pathological liar. We attribute it to his childhood years of being poor and from a broken home and a lifetime of substance abuse. To this day he will look you, me, his wife or anyone else right in the eye and lie lie lie like you wouldn't even believe. Its bizarre really as 9 times out of 10 when you talk to him you know the answers before he opens his mouth to tell the lie. He's charming, good looking (shorty baldy is nothing like that), successful, wealthy and at one time the best or perhaps second best teen surfer on the East Coast.......

I have a feeling that in real life Hal is a lot like that guy except for the looks, success and surfing ability. Only met him once but its a shame to see how he conducts himself behind a monitor and keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Do you realize that 99% of the things you screeched about from July of 2016 thru January of 2021 are proven lies? Deep down I think you've known it a long time.

Its a shame you have so little integrity. In real life you seem like a good guy but I have real doubts now. There is a guy I've known since high school. He is literally a pathological liar. We attribute it to his childhood years of being poor and from a broken home and a lifetime of substance abuse. To this day he will look you, me, his wife or anyone else right in the eye and lie lie lie like you wouldn't even believe. Its bizarre really as 9 times out of 10 when you talk to him you know the answers before he opens his mouth to tell the lie. He's charming, good looking (shorty baldy is nothing like that), successful, wealthy and at one time the best or perhaps second best teen surfer on the East Coast.......

I have a feeling that in real life Hal is a lot like that guy except for the looks, success and surfing ability. Only met him once but its a shame to see how he conducts himself behind a monitor and keyboard.
... in the membrane