Biden to resign in Sunday address,

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Do you realize that 99% of the things you screeched about from July of 2016 thru January of 2021 are proven lies?
he wants to call people out on integrity with a lie right out the gate!

truly a wonder...what a character!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why are you linking to a 2016 article? More trolling or joking?
This whole thread is a spoof/troll/joke to mock the erBB Lefties. I bet a bunch of them thought it was for real at first and scrambled to their favorite news source in a panic. When I created the posts I even embedded some text in white revealing that the post was something I created as a joke.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This whole thread is a spoof/troll/joke to mock the erBB Lefties. I bet a bunch of them thought it was for real at first and scrambled to their favorite news source in a panic. When I created the posts I even embedded some text in white revealing that the post was something I created as a joke.
I don’t get the joke. was there a punchline?

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
This whole thread is a spoof/troll/joke to mock the erBB Lefties.
Biden has plenty of real life stupidness, why go this route? Just cite the obvious and you will own the highroad and no one will think you're crying wolf for the umpteenth time which only leads to people ignoring you

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't think anybody fell for it.