Biden.....DONE

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
By the way if you're basing your opinions of my surfing on my facebook page, LOL. There are less than a dozen shots of me on there and all but one or two of them I was going backside in terrible conditions. I think there's only one decent shot of me up there and its recent. :waving:
so thirsty.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :dancing::dancing::dancing:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
except there are already people independently confirming the emails are real
I just tried to corroborate this statement

there is one unnamed source who confirms that phrase used in one of the emails is a reference to Joe Biden

please keep cheerleading this with GromsDad and Doug

it's going to be awesome!!!

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
y'know, the guy has been in the public eye for decades and we're two weeks out from the election. if that's the best you guys can do, with all oppo research and dirty tricks and foreign govs and assorted bad actors, hangers-on, dead-enders et al at your disposal, it's pretty thin. Lee Atwater is probably rolling over in his grave right about now.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
y'know, the guy has been in the public eye for decades and we're two weeks out from the election. if that's the best you guys can do, with all oppo research and dirty tricks and foreign govs and assorted bad actors, hangers-on, dead-enders et al at your disposal, it's pretty thin. Lee Atwater is probably rolling over in his grave right about now.
Actually this story has been percolating for over a year. Don't be mad if it bites your side in the rear at the end. You should have chosen a better candidate.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Actually this story has been percolating for over a year. Don't be mad if it bites your side in the rear at the end. You should have chosen a better candidate.
that's even more embarrassing - it has no traction. monger harder.

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anybody is better than the fraud you shamelessly worship like a true cuck.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I'm fairly certain I've ever used that phrase on here regarding anyone. Its been said of me though repeatedly. You seem cornfused and unable to handle the most minor retaliatory criticism of your longtime avatar here and elsewhere. :waving:
I just have to say that the spot in the aforementioned avatar is very heavy and you'r e not concerned about dodging the tube so much as picking a line that will keep you from getting smashed on the rocks. Half my waves there I'm concentrating so hard that I kick out and can't even remember the wave.

Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I just have to say that the spot in the aforementioned avatar is very heavy and you'r e not concerned about dodging the tube so much as picking a line that will keep you from getting smashed on the rocks. Half my waves there I'm concentrating so hard that I kick out and can't even remember the wave.
Just some ball breaking going back to the swaylocks days.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Just some ball breaking going back to the swaylocks days.
You will never know the feeling of "tube dodging" in six inches of water, with jagged rocks so close you can reach out and touch them; On a board you shaped yourself.

#neverknowthefeeling