Biden.....DONE

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
It wasn't that hard. I googled your name out of curiosity; that was it. You should consider lobbying Jersey law about that sh!t. And I do recognize how disturbing it is that it is that readily available. :socrazy:

And no, I won't post anything to expose you, your name, address, etc. Because that ain't right.

And as for me, sh!t, I've surfed and/or drank with, what, 80, 90 people on here over the years. Everyone knows who I am anyways. :roflmao:

And yes, Hal is probably a kook too. Won't fight you on that. :roflmao:
Let me guess,

Paul. He seems like a Paul

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Let's unpack this. You determined my name. Figured out where I live. Apparently fact checked a signature I had on here a number of years ago. Probably dug up whatever you could. Squirrelled that info away.

You spent a lot more than 30 seconds and holy sh!t am I rent free in your mind. Seek help.
I'm FB friends with a mutual friend of yours and you came up on the Suggested Friends list in my feed. :socrazy: It was kind of obvious and yeah, I googled your name and laughed and laughed (especially given everything you've claimed). :roflmao:

edit: BTW, you think this is bad, you wouldn't want to know what happened to SmackDaddy at hand of others. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: rice

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
By the way if you're basing your opinions of my surfing on my facebook page, LOL. There are less than a dozen shots of me on there and all but one or two of them I was going backside in terrible conditions. I think there's only one decent shot of me up there and its recent. :waving:

• Haha
Reactions: rice

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
By the way if you're basing your opinions of my surfing on my facebook page, LOL. There are less than a dozen shots of me on there and all but one or two of them I was going backside in terrible conditions. I think there's only one decent shot of me up there and its recent. :waving:
Excuses, excuses excuses

Just like a woman

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah we should probably clarify the whole "distance to the beach" thing.

Are we talking as the crow flies? Or what's walkable on legally designated through fares? What if I have to jay walk, does that count?

Also, bays and marshes do not equal beaches IMO. Technically they are the ocean, I'll give you that.
Laden or unladen?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Excuses, excuses excuses

Just like a woman
No excuses. I've never really posted many pictures of myself surfing on social media or anywhere else on the internet. All but one or two that appear of me on the internet are ones that others took and then tagged me in. To say those are less than flattering is an understatement. Here is a summary of what's up there of me: A shot of me banking off the whitewater on a waist high mushburger in an ESA Senior Mens heat, couple shots of me sinking going backside in thigh high mush, a couple of shots of me going backside in shoulder high low tide closeouts and one shot of me that's decent bottom turning on a slightly overhead wave in onshore conditions in Puerto Rico last February. I'm the guy on social media generously sharing high quality surf pictures of other people.

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
No excuses. I've never really posted many pictures of myself surfing on social media or anywhere else on the internet. All but one or two that appear of me on the internet are ones that others took and then tagged me in. To say those are less than flattering is an understatement. Here is a summary of what's up there of me: A shot of me banking off the whitewater on a waist high mushburger in an ESA Senior Mens heat, couple shots of me sinking going backside in thigh high mush, a couple of shots of me going backside in shoulder high low tide closeouts and one shot of me that's decent bottom turning on a slightly overhead wave in onshore conditions in Puerto Rico last February. I'm the guy on social media generously sharing high quality surf pictures of other people.
Just post em up and let the erBB decide. Couldn't be any worse than every other local spot with the peanut gallery giving running commentary o the day's performers.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
that's a bridge too far, for me. i was sorry just to find out yesterday what county you live in. it's like looking at my mom's emails when i have to remote in and fix her pc - just don't want to know.

Reactions: mundus

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Yeah, that kinda jumped out me too. A laptop was left at a repair shop, which by definition involves it being tinkered with and out of the owners hands for an extended period of time. That ends up finding its way into an "investigation". Seems legit.

This has desperation for an October surprise written all over it.
except there are already people independently confirming the emails are real

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It wasn't that hard. I googled your name out of curiosity; that was it. You should consider lobbying Jersey law about that sh!t. And I do recognize how disturbing it is that it is that readily available. :socrazy:

And no, I won't post anything to expose you, your name, address, etc. Because that ain't right.

And as for me, sh!t, I've surfed and/or drank with, what, 80, 90 people on here over the years. Everyone knows who I am anyways. :roflmao:

And yes, Hal is probably a kook too. Won't fight you on that. :roflmao:
how is it probably? I’ve admitted it multiple times.

I‘m a kook. Who cares?