Beto Calls for Confiscation

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Please explain how did government destroy traditional family?

Thank you.

Again?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Not sure about that.

But.

You should move out of your affluent neighborhood and meet the rest of society.

They can tell you how gaming the system works and how to collect freebies.

First you will have to get in with all the lingo though. The social workers describe it as "They speak a different language."

My wife used to have a teacher's assistant. "Dulce." She knew all the ins and outs. I can see if I can get you her number...Not sure if she has a man living with her right now or not...
What a far fetched load of bullshit.

What's the evidence that people break up families just so they can game the system en masse?

What's a "traditional family" and how did government break it up?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Again?

What's the evidence of any of your bullshit claims?

How many families got paid by the government to break up?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Every single mom that marries the state instead of her man is undermining the very core of our civilization. The state enables that. We wouldn't even have welfare or social security if it wasn't for women trying to break out of the family structure that got human civilization to the 20th Century.

Single moms are the bane of human civilization. They're the primary source of the selfish and dysfunctional adults.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Every single mom that marries the state instead of her man is undermining the very core of our civilization. The state enables that. We wouldn't even have welfare or social security if it wasn't for women trying to break out of the family structure that got human civilization to the 20th Century.

Single moms are the bane of human civilization. They're the primary source of the selfish and dysfunctional adults.
wow

Reactions: FecalFace

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This implies it is always the Mother's fault. It takes 2 to tango. Letting losers cum in them is not smart, but it's not necessarily their fault that the dude ends up being a deadbeat. It's just as much the father's fault.

Not sure about that, although I do wonder what % of sexually abused children are because of some POS stepdad or boyfriend. Those mothers who enable that certainly deserve the above description.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Fvcking insane mysygonistic vomit.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Women control which men they engage with and under what terms. When women operate under the assumption that the state will take care of them and their children they are prone to making different decisions.

It's not that the men and women involved in the pump-n-dump are evil or anything, but it's a foregone conclusion that the state's subsidization of a behavior will result in more of it.

The problem isn't even the support per se, but the no-strings-attached basis of that support. Back in the day society took care of working age adults who couldn't take care of themselves but that bailout came with strings attached. You fucked up so hard you can't take care of yourself, so we'll help you out on the temporary basis on condition that you reform that part of your life that got you into this mess.

Now it's an entitlement, and that goes directly to the state's approach to the dole as something people are owed instead of something they're leaching off of others.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I disagree. Most women don't let losers cum in them because they know that the state will take care of it if they get pregnant. People are horny and condoms suck, and maybe the dude promised to pull out and didn't. Or maybe there was some coercion involved. Who knows, these things happen.

Not excusing the behavior by any means, because they are usually willing participants, but I don't think the existence of a welfare state that pays for raising your kids as long as you live in poverty in a section 8 dump is a huge motivator.

Reactions: FecalFace

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Women have lots of ways of not bearing children. That's why they call it a choice. Women have sex with low quality men and bear children without a man and raise children without a man as a series of choices. None of which they would make if they had to pay the entirety of the freight that goes along with those choices.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Women have lots of ways of not bearing children. That's why they call it a choice. Women have sex with low quality men and bear children without a man and raise children without a man as a series of choices. None of which they would make if they had to pay the entirety of the freight that goes along with those choices.
Of course they do. However you are also assuming that those choices are made logically with 100% knowledge of their options and implications of those choices. Especially when you are dealing with young women who are poorly educated and from impoverished backgrounds, who are generally surrounded by deadbeats and criminals. That's not exactly the best demographic for making logical and informed choices.

I'm all for bootstraps and personal responsibility, but I'm also a realist. People make poor decisions, and I don't think that most single mothers were deciding they were cool with letting some dumfuk blow a load in them because they knew the state would pay for it. Lolz.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The question was how government has undermined the traditional family. No-strings-attached entitlements is just one way.

Forget the individuals for a moment and consider how society tolerates and in some ways even encourages these outcomes. We even call these abject failures "heroic". We have become desensitized to men and women not honoring their familial commitments and to not even forming households when there are kids. It's all child support checks and visitation. Fewer people than ever put their kids' interests ahead of their own.

It's all lip service and virtue signaling, no different than buying a chihuahua to carry around like a fashion accessory.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm all for bootstraps and personal responsibility, but I'm also a realist. People make poor decisions, and I don't think that most single mothers were deciding they were cool with letting some dumfuk blow a load in them because they knew the state would pay for it. Lolz.
Now why do you think the out of wedlock pregnancy rate has skyrocketed?

Do you really think there were that many shotgun weddings for the Greatest Generation?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How big is the variable? Compared to all the other ones?

There are lots of them.

To blame on liberal policy is just lazy thinking to save energy and confirm a bias.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Amazing how some of us have these issues and others don't.

What's even more amazing is how many women (and men) repeat this cycle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 + times.

Or in the case of this one dude I know of, 18 times.

I'm sure entitlements have nothing to do with this and these people have no idea what the consequences of their actions are. lol.