Beto Calls for Confiscation

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Though Trump has put his ownership interest in the Trump Organization into a trust, which is managed by his sons Donald Jr. and Eric, the president can withdraw money from it any time.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm not sure of the number but if blacks comprise the majority of the convicts then it can't be by very much.

At any rate, I asked if you consider convict culture to be interchangable with every other culture. I don't. I think convict culture sux ass and that we should do everything we can to prompt them to assimilate or GTFO. Or failing that to lock their asses down.
You can't even explain what American culture is, let alone convict culture.

You think that majority of convicts are black because they're black.

You think they should adopt white culture in order to assimilate to your vision of America.

And you still don't think you're a racist.

That's a GrossDad level of unawareness.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I never said the majority of convict are black because they're black. You only wish I said that. Convicts are convicts because of their anti-social values.

There's still the question: I asked if you consider convict culture to be interchangable with every other culture.

You won't answer that question because you don't want to get caught admitting that some cultural values suck and are not compatible with all other cultures.

Do you think social conservatism is compatible with and interchangable with your progressive values on the judgement-free basis? Of course you don't.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I never said the majority of convict are black because they're black. You only wish I said that. Convicts are convicts because of their anti-social values.

There's still the question: I asked if you consider convict culture to be interchangable with every other culture.
So black culture has anti-social values?

I don't know what convict culture is, part of American culture?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I never said that, either. You only wish I said that.

Regardless, do you think it was it convict culture that "built that"? Or did we build that despite the convict values that exist among those assholes?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I never said that, either. You only wish I said that.

Regardless, do you think it was it convict culture that "built that"? Or did we build that despite the convict values that exist among those assholes?
I asked you if black American culture is part of American culture.

So you lead your answer with "most convicts are black" than you proceed talking about "convict culture" and "anti social values". Who exactly are you referring to if not black people?

You blamed black culture for Baltimore and Chicago.

You blamed racism on the way black people dress.

Yet you're not a racist.

It's like one of your thinly veiled threats like "it would be a shame of somebody reported you to the moderators".

You're not fooling anyone.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
What I said is that Baltimore and Chicago are like that because of the people. Just like Oceanside is like Oceanside because of the people.

I see you're still pissed about getting jammed for lying about what I said. You should let that go because you brought that on yourself.

And just so we're clear, I didn't send one PM to anyone over your blatant and slanderous lying. If it wasn't a mod who did it on their own then the only other possibility is someone else doing that on their own and without any interaction on my part. All I did was decline to let you get away with it without challenge.

Inasmuch as you're (still) into lying about what I say I don't much care if you think I did anything to you. Your personal integrity on the matter is already a known quantity.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What I said is that Baltimore and Chicago are like that because of the people. Just like Oceanside is like Oceanside because of the people.
So you are not talking specifically about black people when you rant about crime in Baltimore and Chicago?

That's a lie.

You just brought up "convict culture" and anti-social values when asked about black culture.

You still can't explain what constitutes American culture except for clearly demonstrating that you think that black culture is not a part of it.

Nor you want to answer to who is "we" in "we built this" - the oldest racist trope in history, right after: "go back where you came from", which you also adore.

You're not fooling anyone.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So you are not talking specifically about black people when you rant about crime in Baltimore and Chicago?

That's a lie.

You just brought up "convict culture" and anti-social values when asked about black culture.

You still can't explain what constitutes American culture except for clearly demonstrating that you think that black culture is not a part of it.

Nor you want to answer to who is "we" in "we built this" - the oldest racist trope in history, right after: "go back where you came from", which you also adore.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
saying blacks are genetically predisposed to violence is.....what?
Who said anything about "predisposed"? I never claimed that black people are born violent. I claimed that the higher violence rates among black people is attributable to culture and to welfare. Either way, it is what it is.

Conversely, I believe that accusing people whom you disagree with of racism is least as heinous a form of racism as the racism you are alleging, Jussie.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You think that majority of convicts are black because they're black.
:oops:

I continued reading after the above, at least for a few more posts. Unfortunately things only got worse. Unreadable.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Who said anything about "predisposed"? I never claimed that black people are born violent. I claimed that the higher violence rates among black people is attributable to culture and to welfare. Either way, it is what it is.

Conversely, I believe that accusing people whom you disagree with of racism is least as heinous a form of racism as the racism you are alleging, Jussie.
And there it is.

First paragraph: racist as fvck
Second paragraph: Im not a racist

LOL