Best white t shirts?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Every time I wear a white t-shirt someone puts a plate of spaghetti in front of me. Black doesn't show marinara sauce. And it's slimming. Or at least that is what fat people say?
Yes. Yes we do.

I'm all in on the black t. Pair it with black shorts, socks, and shoes and I'm ready for the gym. Pair it with black wool slacks and a black wool blazer, and I'm ready to do a presentation at work (black rockports if I'm talking to execs, black tennis shoes if I'm talking to devs and designers). Pair it with a nice (lol) pair of nylon black running pants and I'm ready to go clubbing. But day in, day out, pair it with black cotton sweats, and hide it under a black hoody.

Black, black, black, black!

Except when I need protection from the sun. Then I go gray. Black is too hot.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I'm going pastels. Silk v necks, linen sport coat with big lapels, pleated slacks and Ferragamo loafers. No socks.

Then I jump over the door of my Ferrarri convertible and Tubs and I roar off into the Miami night as Phil Collins sings.

Last edited:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
How the dimensions on those Next Level T's? Im a XL, but Im lankier than I am wide so a lot if times the XL's turn into half shirts after I wash em. Im sexy as fook in a half shirt, but Id prefer more coverage. Dont dig the super wide, short XL T's.
I'm 6'1 and lanky, I wear Next Level XL. They are a touch long on me, but I like it that way. The cotton doesn't shrink very much after many washes.

Reactions: scooch

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I'm OCD about my shirts and Next Level is my favorite. XL is perfect fit for me and at $5 each I have multiples of my favorite color and almost all of my shirts are next level.

I usually wash new ones about 5 times before wearing them.
me as well. Could change t-shirts several times a day just to get the feel of a fresh one. Prefer slightly longer sleeves and neck that fits nicely, with no droop or sag. length should cover most of the rear jean pockets. General cut should accent my girlish figure. Next level makes great tank tops, will have to try the tees.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
How the dimensions on those Next Level T's? Im a XL, but Im lankier than I am wide so a lot if times the XL's turn into half shirts after I wash em. Im sexy as fook in a half shirt, but Id prefer more coverage. Dont dig the super wide, short XL T's.
Did you check the volume calculator on their website? You prob need 3.3 or 3.4 liters.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
you guys make fun but a ill fitting crappy t-shirt looks so shitty
it does. i can tell how it fits by the feel, as soon as i put it on. and as soon as it is established as an ill-fitting t-shirt, into the drawer it goes, never to see daylight again. coz i'll never put it on again.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Every time I wear a white t-shirt someone puts a plate of spaghetti in front of me. Black doesn't show marinara sauce. And it's slimming. Or at least that is what fat people say?
If I'm wearing white and at home I just strip. If I'm in public I do this without any shame-
images.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Next Level Cotton Crew made in the USA

Is the brand that you used for the LSD t shirts? I've been wearing that shirt you sent me for like 4 years now

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Now that my income is about to fall off the cliff after one more commission check in June, I will no longer be buying designer anything, let alone t shirts. But damn if theory and boss dont fit feel and look great. Old navy for plain white slimming shirts are pretty comfy for just a few bucks

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
If I'm wearing white and at home I just strip. If I'm in public I do this without any shame-
View attachment 92072
Right? That's what I should do. Somehow, I just can't do it. I always tell myself I can do this. And inevitably, little red spots all over that white shirt. Not a good look. And the thing is, I rarely wear a white T. On the rare occasions I do, somehow I wind up in an Italian restaurant going, "How did I do this again?" And I rarely eat Italian food. I'm going to blame my wife. I think she see's me in white and insists on Italian just to watch me make a fool out of myself.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Right? That's what I should do. Somehow, I just can't do it. I always tell myself I can do this. And inevitably, little red spots all over that white shirt. Not a good look. And the thing is, I rarely wear a white T. On the rare occasions I do, somehow I wind up in an Italian restaurant going, "How did I do this again?" And I rarely eat Italian food. I'm going to blame my wife. I think she see's me in white and insists on Italian just to watch me make a fool out of myself.
I don't wear white

Anything I am near will end up on it

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
yep. doug, coat hanger, dead lift guy I think it was recommended next level and I
ve had a couple of t's for a couple of years and like them. If I recall they were cheap too.
I buy them off Amazon by the dozen. All different colors. It's all I wear.

Reactions: racer1

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
it does. i can tell how it fits by the feel, as soon as i put it on. and as soon as it is established as an ill-fitting t-shirt, into the drawer it goes, never to see daylight again. coz i'll never put it on again.
Haha. I hate when that happens. You know in the first minute if you'll never wear it again. I give them to friends or to Goodwill.