Best white t shirts?

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I get almost all of tshirts for free or trade but these are the only ones I buy...

For $68 a pop, does it at least squeeze your nips periodically? Or make you look like you’ve got muscles?

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
the American Giant hoodies are a revelation

amazingly good product in every respect
Haven't tried the hoodies, but I also picked up the sweatpants and some shorts to get the free two day shipping that was on offer and have been impressed with all of them.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
they were a customer and we got two of them as holiday spiffs

an ex made off with one of them and I still resent her deeply for that to this day

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
For $68 a pop, does it at least squeeze your nips periodically? Or make you look like you’ve got muscles?
I have one that’s over 10 years old and it still looks great.

You can buy cheap sh!t and buy it again and again and again or you can buy good sh!t and buy it once.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
how do you guys wear and maintain a white tee without the pits or neck eventually going yellow on you?
My white tees are worn under my shirts (uniqlo airism, ministryofsupply atlas, or costco 32degree cool)
Wife beater hanes for aloha shirts, vee and regular for dress shirts depending on if you go a tie going on.
In Ewa I live and breathe red dirt mixed with a little covid, so I can't wear white here very long.

Kind of like using white surf shorts. They were and are the rage in some places until you see what everyone else is seeing. But that's okay since I always have my speedos on underneath in case of an emergency. You know manowar, boxjelly, water fleas or a really bad wipeout.

I asked if we could switch to tee shirts to reduce laundry duties/expense for those of us essential workers since everyone at home is working in their underwear. They said yes, but only if the t-shirt had the company logo on it. Yup that wasn't gonna happen.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
how do you guys wear and maintain a white tee without the pits or neck eventually going yellow on you?
My white tees are worn under my shirts (uniqlo airism, ministryofsupply atlas, or costco 32degree cool)
Wife beater hanes for aloha shirts, vee and regular for dress shirts depending on if you go a tie going on.
In Ewa I live and breathe red dirt mixed with a little covid, so I can't wear white here very long.

Kind of like using white surf shorts. They were and are the rage in some places until you see what everyone else is seeing. But that's okay since I always have my speedos on underneath in case of an emergency. You know manowar, boxjelly, water fleas or a really bad wipeout.

I asked if we could switch to tee shirts to reduce laundry duties/expense for those of us essential workers since everyone at home is working in their underwear. They said yes, but only if the t-shirt had the company logo on it. Yup that wasn't gonna happen.

It's your antiperspirant.

My problem is food stains from cooking.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Every time I wear a white t-shirt someone puts a plate of spaghetti in front of me. Black doesn't show marinara sauce. And it's slimming. Or at least that is what fat people say?

Reactions: $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Every time I wear a white t-shirt someone puts a plate of spaghetti in front of me. Black doesn't show marinara sauce. And it's slimming. Or at least that is what fat people say?
Go with the camo. I wouldn’t pay for a white T-shirt.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I have one that’s over 10 years old and it still looks great.

You can buy cheap sh!t and buy it again and again and again or you can buy good sh!t and buy it once.
Ya but if I buy a $5 t-shirt today (with a deep vee of course), I’ll have $63 tomorrow to pay someone to pinch my nips a few times since your shirt suggestion doesn’t do that.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I like when my white shirts have a bunch of stains on them. Food stains, paint stains, oil stains, dirt stains, looks cool

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You guys like the straight cotton, tri blend or the cotton poly blend?
I'm tired of cotton poly crap that seems to be the new standard for t-shirts at breweries and such. After they get washed enough times they start to feel like the back of a sponge, while good cotton will keep getting softer. I do have a few cotton poly that are pretty soft, but most are junk.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

Oxiclean max force on white shirts

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
How the dimensions on those Next Level T's? Im a XL, but Im lankier than I am wide so a lot if times the XL's turn into half shirts after I wash em. Im sexy as fook in a half shirt, but Id prefer more coverage. Dont dig the super wide, short XL T's.