Best white t shirts?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Last Week I bought bts shirts army online and it color is white. Today I wearing this t-shirt with jean pants. It looking very awesome.

can you please cut out two 4” holes in the front of your shirt so your t!ts show through and then take a selfie and post it up here?

thnx!

btw, i bet you’d look very awesome in assless black leather chaps too.

:shaka::shaka:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot
Oct 28, 2020
Chicago
Oh, I know the struggle. I've started to buy oversized t-shirts, so that, when it shrinks, it still fits me. I've ordered some from Nike, but it's not that cheap. Anyway, 2 years ago, when it was my mother's birthday we've ordered from screen printing ann arbor some white t-shirts with our family photo printed on them. Surprisingly, but the quality is so good, that after so many washes the image is still there, and the fabric looks like new and hasn't get tighter. So, check out their page for more information.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
Hey, there are a lot of companies where you can find some cool and quality made t-shirts, you have just to search for them on the internet. And of course, those t-shirts will be a bit pricey, if compared with simple t-shirts you can find in almost every store in town. Or you can design and print your own t-shirt if you didn't find anything for you. Check this website, printful.com/start-online-tshirt-business, here you can learn also how to create a small business with t-shirt printing. I am sure you'll find something interesting there.

Last edited: