Ben Gravy on Florida's longest wave

LipService

OTF status
Feb 10, 2017
Anyone know where I can watch his movie about surfing in all 50 states? For free of course, since I'm not THAT interested. I don't see it on YouTube.

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Am I the last person to find out Ben Gravy is actually Ben Graeff? I remember this dude surfing all the QS contests back in the day. I had zero idea this was the same person ha! And to think I'm originally from Jersey and have been left in the dark all these years. "What Exit" wireless out!

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

encladd

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 8, 2019
Running that boat back and forth all day has gotta be way cheaper than a wave pool.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
surprised people aren't skimming it
I think Bill Bryan posted footage on his insta recently skimming a sick little panhandle - or at least gulf side - runner like that. It was kind of interesting video. I don't remember the details exactly, but it was him and his kid and they were getting harassed by a private security guard just for being on the beach.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I would have more fun riding my skateboard down a hill. It wouldn’t make great content though.
Depends? You could ride the World’s Fastest Skateboard down the Longest Steepest etc Hill in your general vicinity and suffer your Gnarliest Crash Ever Filmed that results in your Worst Injury Ever! Bonus points bro if you film yourself whining like a bitch in the hospital

Last edited:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Anyone know where I can watch his movie about surfing in all 50 states? For free of course, since I'm not THAT interested. I don't see it on YouTube.
I saw it on the surfing channel on Samsung tv plus, see the fish thread. I’m too lazy to post it

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Am I the last person to find out Ben Gravy is actually Ben Graeff? I remember this dude surfing all the QS contests back in the day. I had zero idea this was the same person ha! And to think I'm originally from Jersey and have been left in the dark all these years. "What Exit" wireless out!
Yes. His underage antics at maloneys were, hmm, welp, best left to memories.

pretty cool to see someone pull their life together at a young age and keep committed to that new, healthy direction. Give him a ton of respect for that.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yes. His underage antics at maloneys were, hmm, welp, best left to memories.

pretty cool to see someone pull their life together at a young age and keep committed to that new, healthy direction. Give him a ton of respect for that.
Yeah Groms Dad said he used to be a wicked fuck up so you can’t hate on that. I’m just dumbfounded that anyone cares what he or any other vlogger/instafluencer does and find it insane that people/his nation sends him money to do nothing. But then again I find it creepy and weird that that Salsa dude has a community