Being super straight is nothing new

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
For the slow here, "super-straight" is a fringe internet description of being "straight," where you're not attracted and don't want to have sex with people who are the same biological sex as you

Since we live in clown world, a man fucking a man who thinks he is a woman (trans), is now considered straight. For the clowns, a man sucking a dick can be as straight as Mormon missionary sex if that man getting his dick sucked thinks he is a woman

Suck the feminine penis, bigot
You will own nothing and be happy, bigot
Eat the bugs, bigot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
For the slow here, "super-straight" is a fringe internet description of being "straight," where you're not attracted and don't want to have sex with people who are the same biological sex as you

Since we live in clown world, a man fucking a man who thinks he is a woman (trans), is now considered straight. For the clowns, a man sucking a dick can be as straight as Mormon missionary sex if that man getting his dick sucked thinks he is a woman

Eat the bugs, bigot
Done alot of research on this huh? The obsession continues!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Done alot of research on this huh? The obsession continues!
I'm really sad for you if you think learning something like that takes any amount of research outside of reading an article or a tweet thread

Clown world begets more clown world, hence something clowny like "superstraight" which starts out as tongue-in-cheek and somehow gets serious

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC

Eat the bugs, bigot
Many clowns here would agree with this
Mentally challenged clowns are taking over the world

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Once again, what makes you think people "go looking" for this stuff?

You must use the internet in a different way than others
There is a lot of stuff they see on the internet. But this stuff catches their eye.

They think, "Hey, I will post this."

The same can be said of people that post left wing stuff. Out of wide array of features it catches their eye.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There is a lot of stuff they see on the internet. But this stuff catches their eye.

They think, "Hey, I will post this."

The same can be said of people that post left wing stuff. Out of wide array of features it catches their eye.
Catching one's eye is the polar opposite of to go look for

ps- I can't get my tenses to agree. please help

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't want you to forget anything. We had been married for 10 years, she gave me one ultimatum too many and we split. There is no overlap between that and fathering 5 different kids with 4 different babymommas and never marrying or supporting any of them.
So you dumped your baby momma because of your stupid ego, instead of working on the marriage and preserving it like a real man.

As for the rest of your racist, sexist rant, eat sh!t.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm really sad for you if you think learning something like that takes any amount of research outside of reading an article or a tweet thread
You are the one who created your sad fucking Twitter feed.

This is the kind of trivial, petty emotional issues you crafted your bigoted bubble out of.

That sh!t doesn't show up on anybody else's media feed but yours and George's. And probably grapeboi's.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Catching one's eye is the polar opposite of to go look for

ps- I can't get my tenses to agree. please help
Catching one's eye is looking for things at a subconscious level.

The poster is subconsciously looking.

Why else would he stop and link here?

I hate thinking about consciousness.

It's very tricky

I don't see a tense problem :dancing:

Probably should have said, "In a complex domain, this stuff catches the eye and they post."

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

What if it's the other way around? What if the guy doing the sucking thinks he's a man but the dick being sucked is on a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink