Being super straight is nothing new

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Maybe you don’t understand him, or he you?

If you’ve had a recent change in your self identification as a heterosexual male don’t be afraid to share.
this thread makes no sense

it's a long line in progressively more incoherent posts

it's weird

Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
this thread makes no sense

it's a long line in progressively more incoherent posts

it's weird
I agree that it doesn’t make much sense. Kind of Hal level reaching. Thankfully he doesn’t wet the bed multiple times on the daily like your spokesperson Hal.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You did a lot less gaslighting back when you were married. Is this what it takes for you to get lucky these days?
Such a manly married man you are. :roflmao:

Are we supposed to forget that you dumped the mother of your children, while you're preaching about family values to black men?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't want you to forget anything. We had been married for 10 years, she gave me one ultimatum too many and we split. There is no overlap between that and fathering 5 different kids with 4 different babymommas and never marrying or supporting any of them.

I raised my kids in person and they each came to live in my household as soon as they were allowed to make that choice. I didn't just mail a check.

My comment wasn't even about our friend breaking up; it was about having to date feminists and LARP as a chick in order to get laid, and it's apparent effect on his reading comprehension. 'Cause it's either that or he's been attending the FecalFaceSchoolForRetardsWhoCan'tReadAndStuff.