Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Unfortunately I think it is going to make every American overseas have to think twice about getting on or off a plane or bus or taxi anywhere. You've got to imagine that now every American has a target on his/her back. I feel bad already for future victims and if you think the Iranians are not planning on inflicting pain you're absurdly naive. We should not be celebrating.
They were doing that anyway,

Reactions: Ifallalot

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Unfortunately I think it is going to make every American overseas have to think twice about getting on or off a plane or bus or taxi anywhere. You've got to imagine that now every American has a target on his/her back. I feel bad already for future victims and if you think the Iranians are not planning on inflicting pain you're absurdly naive. We should not be celebrating.
It's been like that for the last 40 years or so. Where the hell have you been?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Trump follows through….

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50959574

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/1/2020
…..Mr Trump tweeted that Iran "will pay a very big price" for any damage or loss of life. "This is not a warning, it is a threat," he said.
But Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei responded by saying the US "can't do a damn thing"…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/2/2020
Trump orders attack that kills Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, other military officials in Baghdad, Pentagon says

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Soleimani is the military mastermind whom Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had deemed equally as dangerous as Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
…..
Friday's Baghdad strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, a source told Fox News.

In all, at least seven people were killed and at least three rockets were fired, officials told The Associated Press. An official with the Popular Mobilization Forces said its airport protocol officer, Mohammed Reda, also died.

Hours after the attack was announced, President Trump tweeted a simple image of the American flag.

Soleimani was the long-running leader of the elite intelligence wing called Quds Force – which itself has been a designated terror group since 2007, and is estimated to be 20,000 strong. Considered one of the most powerful men in Iran, he routinely was referred to as its "shadow commander" or "spymaster."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Trump follows through….

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50959574

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/1/2020
…..Mr Trump tweeted that Iran "will pay a very big price" for any damage or loss of life. "This is not a warning, it is a threat," he said.
But Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei responded by saying the US "can't do a damn thing"…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/2/2020
Trump orders attack that kills Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, other military officials in Baghdad, Pentagon says

President Trump ordered a game-changing U.S. military attack that killed Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, among other military officials at Baghdad International Airport early Friday, the Pentagon confirmed.

Soleimani is the military mastermind whom Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had deemed equally as dangerous as Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
…..
Friday's Baghdad strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces, a source told Fox News.

In all, at least seven people were killed and at least three rockets were fired, officials told The Associated Press. An official with the Popular Mobilization Forces said its airport protocol officer, Mohammed Reda, also died.

Hours after the attack was announced, President Trump tweeted a simple image of the American flag.

Soleimani was the long-running leader of the elite intelligence wing called Quds Force – which itself has been a designated terror group since 2007, and is estimated to be 20,000 strong. Considered one of the most powerful men in Iran, he routinely was referred to as its "shadow commander" or "spymaster."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So is killing a terrorist leader good or bad now? It’s hard to keep up.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You were mad when we “left the Kurds to get slaughtered“ (how’s that going, btw?) and now you seem mad that some sh!t pipe Iranian that wants to destroy western civilization and is (was) a powerful official in a government that regards women below dogs and outright executes gays because bad orange man did it.

You’re sick, buddy. You need help.
Why are mischaracterizing my beliefs, statements, and actions?

Are you confused or trying to bait me?

If I know, I can better respond to your post.

Thanks! :poop:

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Facing impeachment, what better way to simultaneously get 'the people' on your side, and start a war (to create a distraction) than by taking out a top general of a country we don't like? Two birds, one big rocket propelled stone.

Reactions: $kully

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If it's proved this Iranian "dude", while in Iraq planning more attacks against Americans there and stirring up more sh*t is valid, this action is pro-active to the point Dems would even have get behind it. But, they won't, because Trump ordered it.

I just heard some talking head on CNN or was it MSNBC literally say "right action, wrong person doing it". How much more TDS can you get?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: redrider

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
If it's proved this Iranian "dude", while in Iraq planning more attacks against Americans there and stirring up more sh*t is valid, this action is pro-active to the point Dems would even have get behind it. But, they won't, because Trump ordered it.

I just heard some talking head on CNN or was it MSNBC literally say "right action, wrong person doing it". How much more TDS can you get?:ROFLMAO:
How is the guy who denies all objective truth and reality suddenly going to “prove” something?

See how the blade cuts on both sides?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
:p
So I was the one confused.

Ha.

How is one supposed to know who is trolling whom?
Look at my post. Then look at the quote at the top of the post. It has the the posters name and that poster wrote. My reply is directly below. You haven’t figured this out yet?