Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Is there a list of terrorists the left is utterly fond of? Solomeni is a pretty big fish, personally responsible for the killing of American troops and thousands of innocent people, as well as a mastermind for terrorism around the world. I can see why he has you respect but the devotion is a little weird.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
attribute substitution much?
You were mad when we “left the Kurds to get slaughtered“ (how’s that going, btw?) and now you seem mad that some sh!t pipe Iranian that wants to destroy western civilization and is (was) a powerful official in a government that regards women below dogs and outright executes gays because bad orange man did it.

You’re sick, buddy. You need help.

Reactions: redrider

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I’m completely against regime change intervention and long term deployments for enforcement activities, but if you consider every military action as bad no matter the context, you shouldn't be taken seriously. It’s an extremely ignorant and sheltered position to take.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You were mad when we “left the Kurds to get slaughtered“ (how’s that going, btw?) and now you seem mad that some sh!t pipe Iranian that wants to destroy western civilization and is (was) a powerful official in a government that regards women below dogs and outright executes gays because bad orange man did it.

You’re sick, buddy. You need help.

Nuanced thoughts are difficult, I know.

Keep trying to psychoanalyze and appeal to shame.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Why weren't the muppets all knotted up when Bin Laden was killed? Nothing about worrying about repercussions or moving women and children. It seems there is a weird emotional investment at play.

Reactions: redrider

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
This is going to make the rest of those clowns think twice about getting on or off an airplane anywhere in Iraq.
Unfortunately I think it is going to make every American overseas have to think twice about getting on or off a plane or bus or taxi anywhere. You've got to imagine that now every American has a target on his/her back. I feel bad already for future victims and if you think the Iranians are not planning on inflicting pain you're absurdly naive. We should not be celebrating.