Bad News Bears - Paging B5F...

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
wish they had, actually doing one of those DNA thingies, cause i seriously question if i wasn't switched by some drunk nurse putting me in the wrong bassinet as a baby.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Was watching that Dennis Leary show "Rescue Me" lastnight randomly and Tatum pops up as Dennis's sister.
Still a smoke show. Raspy voice and a mess.
Rescue Me is good. Dark

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Rescue Me is good. Dark
I can tell you that it's much more realistic than any of the other first responder shows like Chicago Fire.
Leary was very smart to not portray the characters as heroes, but as regular, flawed individuals with issues, just like everyone else.
And yes, this job is dark. Especially lately. But I wouldn't want to do anything else.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Great show but I can’t get this song out of my mind when I think about it
Eddie, are you kidding?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
You're a bad man. You're a very bad man! That would be William Mume´. Before Lost in Space and Fish Heads.
If I recall correctly this was a Twilight Zone episode where this little boy would wish you into the corn field.

That would happen right after he told them they were a bad bad man just like you said.

Probably one of the scariest things I saw back in that time frame but The Birds was right up there too.

Where have all the flowers gone...