Bad News Bears - Paging B5F...

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Going through Amazon Prime w/the fam last nite and Bad News Bears hit the screen. I told the kids, we gotta watch this. Completely forgot Bonzer5Fin's role as the punk rock pitcher. I was like, holy sh!t! Kids loved it. And loved B5's role. The burrito in the face from Tanner was epic. So B5 - Behind the scenes dirt needed from that set. I read an article later w/Tatum O and Walter Mathau describing what utter pandemonium it was to try to get the kids to behave. Did you have a fling with Tatum? Was her batshit dad there? How close to real life was Tanner? How cool was Walter Mathau? Did you have any idea it was going to be such a hit?

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
One of my all time favorite movies.

It's so sad they couldn't make anything close to this today.

good riddance hollywood, you bunch of kiddiefuckers!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
An astute journalist/author might could find a storyline for a coffee table book and tv mini series on our estimado amigo. Anyone heard from bassy?

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
i was stoned the entire movie. surfed mex during the 75 monster from new zealand and missed three days of filming. kissed tatum, but had my sights on a 19 year old extra with an amazing ass and a camero. she popped my cheery. that was rad! matthau was awesome. tanner was not always like his part, but a really cool guy. jackie earl haley and i cruised around together a lot. my favorite time ever on a movie set. so many stories.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
i was stoned the entire movie. surfed mex during the 75 monster from new zealand and missed three days of filming. kissed tatum, but had my sights on a 19 year old extra with an amazing ass and a camero. she popped my cheery. that was rad! matthau was awesome. tanner was not always like his part, but a really cool guy. jackie earl haley and i cruised around together a lot. my favorite time ever on a movie set. so many stories.
As usual B5 brings the goods.

Reactions: mundus and Chocki

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If we are pitching story ideas, maybe this would be a good place to repost my reality show idea where do a type of drug every day for a month and see if I get addicted.

Start off with cocaine?

I told my students about this idea and they said they would watch.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
If we are pitching story ideas, maybe this would be a good place to repost my reality show idea where do a type of drug every day for a month and see if I get addicted.

Start off with cocaine?

I told my students about this idea and they said they would watch.
i'm working now in so cal, but when you get all strung out, i'll be there, at an erBB discounted rate. this trainwreck is gonna be awesome!!!

Reactions: JTS

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
There’s one chapter/episode right there. I can come up with a few offhand, shouldn’t be too difficult to come up with a books worth.
the book is being shopped now. i'll leak some of the crap my foggy brain remembers and see what you critics think.

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
wait, wtf?? damn b5, I didn't know your history. I think that's one of the things i love about surfing. I've surfed with some guys for 10 years, barely know their names and have no f'in idea what they do.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I don't know the stories either, it's all news to me. I vaguely recall someone here was in or involved with Redd Kross? Notice a lot of notable people here over the years, but it's the everyday not so average relatively unknown Joe characters who blow my mind the most.

It'd be nice to be more aware, but when people dislike being a celebrity, I am not the one hounding them. I was a fan of Mongo, though, but I could be standing right next to him and not even know it.