Ayuhuasca ceremony.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
There's a place in Scotts Valley just above Santa Cruz that guides people through ayahuasca trips, some "Church." Dunno how much it costs but it's not cheap. My wife's friend does it. A lot. She's chasing the first trip she ever had on it when she broke through. Won't leave Santa Cruz because she thinks she's about to break through again.

Have any of you partaken?
Not ayahuasca but DMT, yes. They're putting in vape pens now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
i wouldnt mind trying Ayuhausca. not going to fly halfway around the world to do it and join a monestary though.

got a buddy who is in super deep. went to peru to do it. stayed for 6 months. came home couldnt acclimate here and is now basically a monk out there again and guiding sessions himself.
I later heard after trips back to Puerto Viejo that a local grom with talent at time "early 90's" pre Brown brothers went to Peru surf and came back to Puerto Viejo totally scrambled never same walking zombie:drowning:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
toad licking is the sh!t. these guys are amateurs.
Remember to put toad in a big jar and put a wasp in there with it and give jar a gentle shake, just enough to irritate the wasp.

Irritated wasp will panic the toad, possibly causing toad to eat wasp.

Wasp then likely to sting toad.

Toad will then exude more psychotropic substances.

Open jar, give toad proper "cat bath" of a lick.

Voyage to new worlds or go into convulsions and die because you don't have the right toad.

i think its fine if you just want to expand your mind a bit, like the same reasons people do Acid or EST. It can change your perspective on things for the better in some cases.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Done DMT a handful of times. When it works well its hard to explain. You go outa body - feel like youre gone for months but its only a few minutes. When its mild its just like a short mushie/acid trip like 10 minutes but with way stronger visuals like super fractals or whatever.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I was a seeker, I used to think you would transcend and once you got up there you could rest on your laurels.

Then I discovered the best you can hope for is to transcend each passing moment.

This takes work/resources and your nervous system doesn't like spending resources. You become a slave to chasing transcendence.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this when they sell you on a system is pulling a fast one on you.

What is transcendence?

Self regulation.

It's simple and boring.

Join my cult.

Send me your pretty women.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: john4surf

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Remember to put toad in a big jar and put a wasp in there with it and give jar a gentle shake, just enough to irritate the wasp.

Irritated wasp will panic the toad, possibly causing toad to eat wasp.

Wasp then likely to sting toad.

Toad will then exude more psychotropic substances.

Open jar, give toad proper "cat bath" of a lick.

Voyage to new worlds or go into convulsions and die because you don't have the right toad.