Arizona

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Grand Canyon, hello!?

:shrug:
2k people live there. It's Flagstaff, lad. This line of conversation was started by an instagram post saying they'd rather be dead in California than live in AZ. I said I felt that way about SD but not Bako/Fresno/Modesto/Stockton etc.

It's like talking about moving to California and dropping San Nicolas Island. That's not a thing. LA is a thing. OC is a thing. SF Bay is a thing.

The fishing and snorkelling in the Dry Tortugas is epic. There's a dozen National Park people who get to live there out of millions of people in actual places in Florida that are a thing, like Orlando or Tampa or South Florida.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Not yet, we rode the lift up a month or so ago and it made me realize I need to get better at mountain biking

The last post is the White Mountains, these are the Supes. I do have pics with snow on them but can't find them right now

View attachment 165924View attachment 165925
Are superstitions good for hiking? How about Saguaro or Chiricahua? I’m leaning towards Chiricahua because it is more off the beaten path.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Nobody in CA gives a flying fuck about Arizona except for high schoolers screwing teenage Zonie girls coming to the coast to cool off for summer vacations.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot and Kento