Arizona

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now Caca recruited the rest of team stupid scumbag to spam nonsense? Always team sports for the cowardly cucks on the right.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The wonderful Arizona outdoors at 120°F, 8 months of the year.

It's OK because dry heat.
That’s not true or you would easily be able to back it up. So back it up.

I don’t know what about Arizona has you traumatized. You act like the whole state is a large version of Trona. It’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

I don’t know what about Arizona has you traumatized. You act like the whole state is a large version of Trona. It’s not.
You want me to back up the fact that Arizona has unbearable heat 8 months of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

holy fk....Trona...what a crazy fkn town that is!

Reactions: Kento

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Our reservations at Yosemite were cancelled by the NPS because of snow. We looked at Zion and Grand Canyon and they also had restrictions due to snow, ice, falling rocks and flooding.

We just got to Sedona. Passing through Flagstaff was nice with all the snow on the San Francisco peaks. Flowers blooming along I40. I’ve never really been to Sedona. I think I passed through once in the late eighties when I lived in Flagstaff and a friend got married there. Well here we are. It’s a stunningly beautiful area, but kind of weird, having this touristy town in the middle of it all. Quite a different vibe than camping in a National Park.

Tomorrow we’ll go hiking. Hopefully we can escape the crowds but I’m skeptical. We were already warned to use shuttle buses to get to trailheads because we will not find parking.

Still, have to say Arizona is blessed with an amazing amount of natural beauty. When California secedes from the union I’m going to petition President Newsome to annex at least Coconino County. Might have to fight ifall for it.

Last edited:
  • Love

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Our reservations at Yosemite were cancelled by the NPS because of snow. We looked at Zion and Grand Canyon and they also had restrictions due to snow, ice, falling rocks and flooding.

We just got to Sedona. Passing through Flagstaff was nice with all the snow on the San Francisco peaks. I’ve never really been to Sedona. I think I passed through once in the late eighties when I lived in Flagstaff and a friend got married there. Well here we are. It’s a stunningly beautiful area, but kind of weird, having this touristy town in the middle of it all. Quite a different vibe than camping in a National Park.

Tomorrow we’ll go hiking. Hopefully we can escape the crowds but I’m skeptical. We were already warned to use shuttle buses to get to trailheads because we will not find parking.

Still, have to say Arizona is blessed with an amazing amount of natural beauty. When California secedes from the union I’m going to petition President Newsome to annex at least Coconino County. Might have to fight ifall for it.
Probably too cold but check out Slide Rock. There’s some local art that’s worth seeing.