ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m watching “The Tourist” and while I dig the whole zany crime/comedy vibe, especially set in the outback, I’m kind of luke warm on the show... feels like a bit of a tarantino coen brothers knock off. My expectations were perhaps too high.

it’s fun enough, I’ll keep watching, but...meh.

Shogun is pretty good so far.

any of you guys see One Love yet?

Reactions: brukuns

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I’m watching “The Tourist” and while I dig the whole zany crime/comedy vibe, especially set in the outback, I’m kind of luke warm on the show... feels like a bit of a tarantino coen brothers knock off. My expectations were perhaps too high.

Whatever happened to you watching TOTDY???
@brukuns manned up, even made it all the way through to the end bro

• Love
Reactions: brukuns

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
on the list!

actually, I don’t have a list, and I had totally forgotten about it until just now :D :foreheadslap:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com

Ólafur Darri Ólafsson is the relentless stalker the has 9 lives. Corny writing but we watched the whole series.

Reactions: Subway

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

Another one I started and never picked back up after a few episodes

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I'm almost done with The Gentlemen. It's a good time... but the show thinks it's way, way smarter than it actually is. One episode to go and it's good, but it's more style than substance... and the style starts to get old fast.

Reactions: CutnSnip and npsp

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
X-men 97 anyone?

It's not just the nostalgia, it's really good (if you like x-men of course)... Cyclops done fucking right for a change!

Last edited: