Another Police Shooting

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Yep we signed up for unaccountable poorly trained often criminal law enforcement, you are warped bud.
No, you signed up for law enforcement in an imperfect world.

I've said many times before here: I don't like cops. I'm pretty biased against them. I don't like police unions. I've shared personal stories of police harassment here before.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Half of my family is black. My wife and I were in Nevada cruising back from Vegas a couple weeks ago and a black couple were being pulled over in front of us by a Cruiser that did a Youie in front of us to get them. We had just gone through a Speed Trap a few miles back so I imagine the call was made forward. My wife (who is black) said "I hope they are all right. A definite tone of worry and anxiety in her voice as we drove by. I asked her if she wanted to get out and film but she said "No".
You see your bias here, right?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Why can't they shoot then in the leg if they have to shoot them?
You'd be surprised what people can do after being shot in the leg. Meth is a hell of a drug.

You don't shoot a gun unless you intend to kill someone. They're always shooting for center mass.

Have you ever used a handgun? It would help you understand pretty quick why the legs aren't a target.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Half of my family is black. My wife and I were in Nevada cruising back from Vegas a couple weeks ago and a black couple were being pulled over in front of us by a Cruiser that did a Youie in front of us to get them. We had just gone through a Speed Trap a few miles back so I imagine the call was made forward. My wife (who is black) said "I hope they are all right. A definite tone of worry and anxiety in her voice as we drove by. I asked her if she wanted to get out and film but she said "No".
Caca knows better! Just ask him.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, you signed up for law enforcement in an imperfect world.

I've said many times before here: I don't like cops. I'm pretty biased against them. I don't like police unions. I've shared personal stories of police harassment here before.
Your posting tells a different story.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I'm not a cop, but I'm pretty sure if I was I'm not going to kill someone because I deem them a minor threat. Especially someone unarmed and outnumbered 8 to 1.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm not a cop, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to kill someone because I deem them a minor threat. Especially someone unarmed and outnumbered 8 to 1.
If you were a police officer the reasonable assumption made during every traffic stop is the individual IS armed.

You understand that, don't you?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Don’t jump to conclusions until the erBB racists can successfully investigate the past of the victim and tell us what a bad guy he was and how the cops did society a favor by executing him with due process for not complying.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Don’t jump to conclusions until the erBB racists can successfully investigate the past of the victim and tell us what a bad guy he was and how the cops did society a favor by executing him with due process for not complying.
The same idiots who meltdown when asked to wear a mask during a fooking Pandemic.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It was inline with all the other posts you made, cops doing what they are supposed to do, like it makes up for when they don't.
I never said that.

You expect perfection.

That's not the reality of life.

Hospitals, for instance, have loads of systems to ensure medical errors do not happen. And yet they still happen. And many people die because of it. The estimates are pretty impressive.

Are hospitals full of awful terrible doctors and nurses etc that mean harm? No. Are there bad apples? Yes.

If you go to a hospital the employees might kill you. 10 percent of all US deaths are said to be via medical error.

Knowing this, around 1,000 people a year in our country of 330,000,000 are killed by police. Armed or unarmed, but mostly armed.

Is there room for improvement? Yes of course. But I'm still able to sleep at night.

Reactions: Rlacey111