Alexei Navalny

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No, not conspiracy.

News media is beholden to publishers, who get into the news business to push their political agenda and sell advertising.

The publisher has control over what gets published to suit their political agenda. The editor knows what stories the publisher wants and what lines not to cross.

That's how the news biz works.

My "love for a despot"? Can you please enlighten me about this claim?
I guess the alternative is Sputnik and RT? :shrug:

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
No, not conspiracy.

News media is beholden to publishers, who get into the news business to push their political agenda and sell advertising.

The publisher has control over what gets published to suit their political agenda. The editor knows what stories the publisher wants and what lines not to cross.

That's how the news biz works.

My "love for a despot"? Can you please enlighten me about this claim?
Was he or was he not the #1 opposition leader to Putin? Did he or did he not want democracy over totalitarianism in Russia?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Obsession over another country is not good for you. Not our country, not our problem

You wouldn't know his name if it wasn't for the media wanting you to know his name either
I know his name was not mentioned by CATTURD. You are proud of your ignorance.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Please consider educating yourself about Navalny and ponder the ramifications of how he was treated on our involvement in Ukraine's attempts to counter Putin.
The Navalny film from a couple years ago is great.
Develop your own informed opinion

Reactions: trevorbc

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
when was the last time i pretended to not know who someone was?
What do you mean "pretended?" I learn about all these bit players from you people after the corporate media tells you that they are enemies

I do like the fake handwringing about what Putin does to his enemies though, while simultaneously cheering on legal machinations by the American party in power to keep their opposition off ballots, or just straight up killing those who have the info to expose them

1708101338741.png