Alexei Navalny

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Trump praises Putin and other dictators. I’m not sure why it is so hard for you people to see. His personality and MO point to him 100% being that here if he got his way. The fact that you rush here to make excuses terrifies me for the future of this country. It isn’t even really Trump, it could be some other wannabe dictator. What terrifies me is how many people are on board with throwing it all away.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Wow, that is some serious conspiracy theory
No, not conspiracy.

News media is beholden to publishers, who get into the news business to push their political agenda and sell advertising.

The publisher has control over what gets published to suit their political agenda. The editor knows what stories the publisher wants and what lines not to cross.

That's how the news biz works.

to justify your love for a despot.
My "love for a despot"? Can you please enlighten me about this claim?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Trump praises Putin and other dictators. I’m not sure why it is so hard for you people to see. His personality and MO point to him 100% being that here if he got his way. The fact that you rush here to make excuses terrifies me for the future of this country. It isn’t even really Trump, it could be some other wannabe dictator. What terrifies me is how many people are on board with throwing it all away.
Take a Xanax.

Nobody is making excuses.

Navalny was a political prisoner who either died or was killed in prison. This is nothing out of the ordinary, it is the standard way people in power and regimes work.

Yes it sucks, but there are plenty of others like him around the planet and you're not crying over them.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Take a Xanax.

Nobody is making excuses.

Navalny was a political prisoner who either died or was killed in prison. This is nothing out of the ordinary, it is the standard way people in power and regimes work.

Yes it sucks, but there are plenty of others like him around the planet and you're not crying over them.

Can we kill trump that way? Seems pretty cool. Immunity!!!

Reactions: kidfury