Alex Baldwin killed his DP!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
stupidasfuckrepresentativeoftheconservativeassholes wants more people incarcerated

In September 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world at 716 per 100,000 of the national population; by 2019 it had fallen to 419 per 100,000.[1] Between 2019 and 2020, the United States saw a significant drop in the total number of incarcerations. State and federal prison and local jail incarcerations dropped by 14% from 2.1 million in 2019 to 1.8 million in mid-2020.[2]While the United States represents about 4.2 percent of the world's population,[3] it houses around 20 percent of the world's prisoners.[4]

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Actors are paid to pretend to know how to use guns, not to actually know how to use them.

It seems some have trouble with this concept.

That's why propmasters exists.

Reactions: Mr Doof and $kully

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Even the parents of the deceased affirm Alec had no fault whatsoever... It's amazing how a petty political dispute can show us how vile some people can be. Shame on Gromsdad, that's a new low. Disgusting attitude, reading these comments gets my stomach churning.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The actor is the final link in the chain and has OR SHOULD HAVE a responsibility to check the firearm and handle it safely.
It may be hard for a gun nut such as yourself to understand that some people do not know how to check a fucking firearm. I know I wouldn't know how to begin.

We'll probably discover that the responsible for the final check is a trump nut kisser such as yourself and then you will come up with all sorts of excuses why he's not responsible, but we'll have to wait for the investigation to be concluded.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Even the parents of the deceased affirm Alec had no fault whatsoever... It's amazing how a petty political dispute can show us how vile some people can be. Shame on Gromsdad, that's a new low. Disgusting attitude, reading these comments gets my stomach churning.
Disgusting attitude? For wanting there to be responsibility when someone is wrongfully killed?

It may be hard for a gun nut such as yourself to understand that some people do not know how to check a fucking firearm. I know I wouldn't know how to begin.

We'll probably discover that the responsible for the final check is a trump nut kisser such as yourself and then you will come up with all sorts of excuses why he's not responsible, but we'll have to wait for the investigation to be concluded.
I don't buy that Baldwin didn't know how to check or safely handle a firearm. He and his brothers have been acting in western movies and TV shows where firearms were used extensively on-set since the 80s. This was negligence all around. A woman is dead. There has to be consequences.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Disgusting attitude? For wanting there to be responsibility when someone is wrongfully killed?
for putting that responsibility over someone who's not responsible only because it fits your agenda.

I don't buy that Baldwin didn't know how to check or safely handle a firearm. He and his brothers have been acting in western movies and TV shows where firearms were used extensively on-set since the 80s. This was negligence all around. A woman is dead. There has to be consequences.
What you buy or don't buy is irrelevant. What are the protocols? Managing props in western movies is very different than managing real firearms

[edited myself because "limits"]

Last edited:

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
When I first saw this nothing Trump came to my mind .
Being familiar with Firearms checking the gun has always been # 1- thats what came to my mind
Even my my wife who hates them knows this
Alec is fully aware this is a real gun which fires live rounds and was done on the set for fun a few days earlier
All gun owners check the condition of their firearm when picking it up

I get the angle being pushed he trusted those in charge of it , no firearm owner would

Reactions: brukuns

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
If the protocols say the actor is responsible for that final check, I would accept he had responsibility. But is this what the protocols say? Do we know that?

This entire discussion depends on that, so we should probably put this thread on hold until this is properly clarified.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
In firearm world you personally check any weapon when picking it up or given to you as in this case

My wife's first reaction too

This whole thing is very simple , media seems to know nothing about firearms no research before they speak

All 3 are guilty
Once again, it was a prop.

Propmaster is in charge of the props. Not actor. Actors act, propmaster prop.

If you are a race car driver, you don't get out of the car at the pit stop to fuel the car or check tire pressure. If your wheel flies off into the crowd and kills someone because the lugnuts were loose (lose?), it's an accident.
Not murder.
How dumb do you have to be not to understand this.

It's Baldwin's fault that he hired scabs, that's a part of the problem.
But responsibility belongs to the propmaster.
Several protocols were broken, including the AD handing the gun over to the actor and telling him it's safe.

"There must be consequences" and wanting to hang someone, coming from GromsDad is fucking comical.
Gross negligence, yes. Murder, it is not.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
There should be. The question is how much protection an LLC gives the individuals responsible.
I‘m guessing they pierce it. He was a producer right? So he's arguably responsible for the chaos, cost cutting and hire of a very inexperienced armorer. That's what's going to financially hang him down the road. Not whether he checked the ammo in a single action revolver that was handed to him by his incompetent hire.

And I am going to predict that the parents of the deceased change their mind re not holding Baldweenie financially responsible once the death sinks in and the lawyers start throwing out numbers.

The above is only my opinion and I am only a dumb surfer. Albeit far smarter than most of my readers. :nana:Joe Rogan, Dave Chapel, Trump, Biden and Kamala will eventually all be held responsible for this in the court of erBB opinion. Global warming, free speech, gun control and nuke the gay transexual baby whales for Allah.

Last edited:
Reactions: $kully

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
When I first saw this nothing Trump came to my mind .
Being familiar with Firearms checking the gun has always been # 1- thats what came to my mind
Even my my wife who hates them knows this
Alec is fully aware this is a real gun which fires live rounds and was done on the set for fun a few days earlier
All gun owners check the condition of their firearm when picking it up

I get the angle being pushed he trusted those in charge of it , no firearm owner would
Same here.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
whoever put that bullet in that gun is guilty. Everyone there was doing what they were supposed to be doing. Everything there was doing what it was supposed to be doing. That bullet was simply not supposed to be there and whoever put it there is guilty.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
whoever put that bullet in that gun is guilty. Everyone there was doing what they were supposed to be doing. Everything there was doing what it was supposed to be doing. That bullet was simply not supposed to be there and whoever put it there is guilty.
He was supposed to point the gun at the Russian chick and pull the trigger?