Alec Baldwin is living his best life while Ex-officer Kim Potter found guilty of two counts of manslaughter for fatally shooting Daunte Wright

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is why I've been telling people that policing is not coming back this decade. Officers are afraid to use their weapons or even empty hands. Even if they're exonerated for a killing, a future DA might try to prosecute to make a name for himself/herself. MEanwhile, the same DA won't prosecute, so there's no point in arresting or intervening. They'll drive around until the incident is over and show up to take reports.

Fortunately every libby is secretly a tough commando in their minds and they'll weather the violence.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This is why I've been telling people that policing is not coming back this decade. Officers are afraid to use their weapons or even empty hands. Even if they're exonerated for a killing, a future DA might try to prosecute to make a name for himself/herself. MEanwhile, the same DA won't prosecute, so there's no point in arresting or intervening. They'll drive around until the incident is over and show up to take reports.

Fortunately every libby is secretly a tough commando in their minds and they'll weather the violence.
LOL you unleashed this in a thread about someone who was an officer for 26 years and couldn't tell the difference between a taser and a gun, to the tune of a dead body.

If we actually went through with defunding the police, which has happened nowhere, would the cops then mutilate the bodies of the people they errantly kill?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The Kim Potter trial was an absolute travesty of justice. As much as I despise Baldwin, what happened there was gross negligence on somebody's part no doubt but ultimately an accident.
tell us you have no clue about the facts of the case without saying you have no clue of the facts of the case

I'm sure you're saying this because you think Kim Potter deserved a harsher sentence for her negligence....

also, another tremendous 2surf fail!!!

he doesn't seem to realize that Kim Potter was NOT held in prison pending her trial and was released

how can one man be so fkn stupid every fkn time?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
LOL you unleashed this in a thread about someone who was an officer for 26 years and couldn't tell the difference between a taser and a gun, to the tune of a dead body.

If we actually went through with defunding the police, which has happened nowhere, would the cops then mutilate the bodies of the people they errantly kill?
I love a Keyboard Kommando. Software engineers know everything! Good luck defending yourself, coomer! I've gotten the above take directly from the cops and deputies I know.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I find Joe's sudden love for directors of photography creepy and puzzling. :unsure:
his butt is still hurt because Alec Baldwin made a mockery of his lord, Trump, and everyone laughed along

that's who you're dealing with....petty and dumb

do you think any of these fkn guys genuinely care about the indicident?!

it's sour grapes for halfwits

the appropriate response is "that's fkn awful. I feel terrible for her family. I hope they figure out how this happened so we can make sure it never happens again"

instead they are calling for an execution....Griffin still makes threads about it three months later

so weird

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I love a Keyboard Kommando. Software engineers know everything! Good luck defending yourself, coomer! I've gotten the above take directly from the cops and deputies I know.
Defending myself from what?

Judging from the Parkland shooting, not defending the citizenry predates "Defund the Police" by quite some time.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the man of science calls you a "coomer", makes fun of you for having a job you don't actually have, makes a thinly veiled threat as some sort of sad flex, quotes John Calvin about the scourge of women in government, and has three threads he started where he's the only one posting replies...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: rice

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
the man of science calls you a "coomer", makes fun of you for having a job you don't actually have, makes a thinly veiled threat as some sort of sad flex, quotes John Calvin about the scourge of women in government, and has three threads he started where he's the only one posting replies...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Plus a good "Christian"

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I like cops except when they're DC Police, in which case they're evil FBI conspirators who wanted to frame Trump and his followers.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The solution, of course, is better training, but that seems too hard.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
And much better psychological testing.
Well, the reality of police work is that in the heat of battle, your body produces stuff that makes you want to kill. That's just human nature. So how do you keep from getting into those situations in the first place? I don't really blame a lot of these guys who shoot unnecessarily for the shooting. The blame lies in the acts that lead up to the shooting.