Album Surfboards

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hey I know that bore! I think I've ridden it more than oeste
you've definitely ridden it more than Ted!

edit: But I was actually thinking @Duffy LaCoronilla might take this one off my hands...
I found I prefer DA build in weaker/soft/small waves so I've barely ridden this used yolo and it's not a keeper for me. TMMV.
DM me an offer. Pickup in SD
[Not my floor]

IMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited:

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
you've definitely ridden it more than Ted!

edit: But I was actually thinking @Duffy LaCoronilla might take this one off my hands...
I found I prefer DA build in weaker/soft/small waves so I've barely ridden this used yolo and it's not a keeper for me. TMMV.
DM me an offer. Pickup in SD
[Not my floor]

View attachment 175529
sheeeeeze brah how many twinsmen do you have?!?

• Haha
Reactions: j_mac

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Alright fellow marketing rubes....I have new lightbender showing up this week...what are the favorite fins for hi-shredability? Album NVS?
Matt recommended these:
They didn't have enough hold for me but go insame in my RNF96

These are the magic ones (in Plasmic too):

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
:shrug: Liked the PU so much that when a used DA one popped up, I wondered how it would go in different build. Used Varial one is even better so I’ll hump that and dump the other two
Hate the player don’t hate their game. :cheers: :cool: Lol.
Matt recommended these:
They didn't have enough hold for me but go insame in my RNF96

These are the magic ones (in Plasmic too):
hoe much you weigh?

Reactions: j_mac and chilly1

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
225 +/-
a lighter rider may enjoy these

Reactions: j_mac and sdsrfr

nickpheous

Michael Peterson status
Apr 8, 2008
Huntington Beach
Anyone ride a Twinsman at normal HPSB volume?

My “normal“ board volume is ~34L.

My current TM is 36.

Thoughts on a 34L TM?
I have a stock 5'11 varial (36L)and a stock 5'10 dark arts(34L) TM, both bought OTR. 34is is my SB volume. While the 5'11 looks big to my eyes, that board is so easy to surf. There's something about this board that just sticks late takeoffs better than any board I have. Also has a decent low end when the waves are soft or less than ideal. The 5'10 34L board on the other hand feels good when the waves are clean with some push but I've never had a good session on it if its soft or sloped waves at any size under HH. Its kind of a dog in that sense. Probably going to sell it soon. I guess the answer is the extra volume in the TM doesn't hinder performance at all for me. Hope that helps

I'm planning on ordering a 5'9 TM AP in Varial @ 36L hoping to keep the magic of the 5'11 but in a board a few inches shorter. Guessing it will have better lower end as well with the wider nose and tail.

Jul 15, 2008
225 +/-
a lighter rider may enjoy these
I also have the 5.79", and I like them a lot. I´m 75kg....but big fins tend to work better for me with DA boards.

Reactions: chilly1 and j_mac

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA