Album Surfboards

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
would also seem odd that a progressive surfboard brand would sell pottery and superfood powders but, alas.
Bro In this day and age I’d find it odd that a progressive surfboard brand wouldn’t sell overpriced pottery, swanky blazers, green superfood powders and other carefully curated products and items specifically selected to elevate the core surfing experience and enhance your unique ocean centric lifestyle.

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Great surfing. Truster looked, great, the best of the boards. That flat fish looked terrible.

Agreed

Stop speeding up the footage already (this goes for most other clipmakers too)

They're not gonna stop, just embrace it

How do they make that place look uncrowded?

What I was thinking as well. Looked super inviting. I need to fenagle my way into the contest there, just hoping for a semi old kook division

I enjoyed the corny posed moments.

Jan 3, 2024
Great surfing. Truster looked, great, the best of the boards. That flat fish looked terrible.
Stop speeding up the footage already (this goes for most other clipmakers too)
How do they make that place look uncrowded?
I enjoyed the corny posed moments.
Not enough jizz stains

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I say $2k a month? Or you think more?
No idea.

I spoke to someone in the know about this a while ago, I think I was too dumbfounded to hear that some guys have no problem switching labels for a paycheck even when they prefer their current shaper's boards.

Even moreso I was surprised to hear some of the guys who get paid.

Seems crazy but I guess it's like all things in life - money talks.

Reactions: ReForest

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
No idea.

I spoke to someone in the know about this a while ago, I think I was too dumbfounded to hear that some guys have no problem switching labels for a paycheck even when they prefer their current shaper's boards.

Even moreso I was surprised to hear some of the guys who get paid.

Seems crazy but I guess it's like all things in life - money talks.

Remember when Taj and Michel were spraying their boards to look like Firewires?

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Remember when Taj and Michel were spraying their boards to look like Firewires?
Not really relevant to the discussion just jogged a random thought association.
Remember when Dane was painting his boards to resemble pre-schoolers artworks and how Ozzie Wright still does...bugger my question mark key on my keyboard is not working. :p

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Not really relevant to the discussion just jogged a random thought association.
Remember when Dane was painting his boards to resemble pre-schoolers artworks and how Ozzie Wright still does...bugger my question mark key on my keyboard is not working. :p
Dane was also spray painting the stripes out of his spineteks. I thought that was funny given his equity stake, iirc.

Reactions: ReForest