Album Surfboards

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Not sure if it has a name yet. It’s a model Josh Kerr and Matt have been working on together. It catches waves very easily. It feels similar to a plasmic but with a pin tail. It’s a great board so far.
Did you just put this up for sale on CL in oceanside? because this board is for sale on CL in oceanside...called "the dentist" on the bottom of the board lol...if it is yours kudos for asking a human price for a board that looks like its been through a hailstorm of golf balls on the deck.

Reactions: ChaseTMP

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Not sure if it has a name yet. It’s a model Josh Kerr and Matt have been working on together. It catches waves very easily. It feels similar to a plasmic but with a pin tail. It’s a great board so far.
New album model that felt very good the other day. Stocked :shaka:View attachment 149577
Why hello, Deforest.:roflmao:

There is no hiding behind an alias on the erBB!:shameonyou:

Funny new username and avatar though!:monkey:

Last edited:

Jack-the-Ripper

OTF status
Feb 10, 2023
Did you just put this up for sale on CL in oceanside? because this board is for sale on CL in oceanside...called "the dentist" on the bottom of the board lol...if it is yours kudos for asking a human price for a board that looks like its been through a hailstorm of golf balls on the deck.
$450 is reasonable for a thirdhand board originally destroyed by Josh Kerr?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
who was cacas troll? i never had one but some of them on here were pretty funny
I busted him early one morning with a "you forgot to login as" and immediately got a pm asking me to delete the bustage. It wasn't a shitty troll at all in terms of user engagement. To the contrary!

Like Brick Top in Snatch, I am patiently waiting for one slip on the thin ice, my pedigreed chums.

Reactions: menobrah and Havoc