Album Surfboards

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
6-4 Bullet Twin has been way more of an instant success than the Twinsman was for me. Really fun at multiple different spots in varying conditions so far. So much glide and speed up front and the thin rails hold through everything. It's not as much of a pivotal ride as the twinsman but it will still go vertical with good technique and timing. I've had some very fun fin drifting turns and end section bashes but the best sensation so far has been entering a steep section with speed, putting it on rail and pushing through a carve. Fark me what a good feeling. 4 sessions down in fairly marginal surf. Can't wait to get it in some real waves.
You still running the Rastas or have you effed around with other fins?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
You still running the Rastas or have you effed around with other fins?
Still on the Rastas. I don't want to mess around and screw up a good thing. I never ran the T1's but I think I have an old set in fiberglass, might have to give them a go to compare. I will definitely experiment with fins in the Bullet at some point.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
Yeah mines are way back compared to the Townsend, which is funny cause I sent them a picture of the Townsend. Glad they put them further back cause this board is too fun. Rode it again today and had blast. Just ordered another one at 6'8" x 21" x 3"
Here we observe the Hawaiian Unko-pithecus in his larval stage. Having recently become a father the prospective unko will begin to experiment with alternative crafts, eschewing the hpsb of his youth. This process begins innocently enough but can rapidly enter a spiral of wave hogging degeneracy. During this phase board orders begin to take on gargantuan proportions as the unko increases in mass, board lengths of 8, 9, and even 10 feet aren't unheard of. We generally consider the maturation process complete upon the first purchase of a high performance longboard. At this point the unko has taken his place in the pantheon of his local spot and spends his remaining surf days burning hapless tourists and local pros alike without apology.

http://instagr.am/p/CTYWrMDlyQW/

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Here we observe the Hawaiian Unko-pithecus in his larval stage. Having recently become a father the prospective unko will begin to experiment with alternative crafts, eschewing the hpsb of his youth. This process begins innocently enough but can rapidly enter a spiral of wave hogging degeneracy. During this phase board orders begin to take on gargantuan proportions as the unko increases in mass, board lengths of 8, 9, and even 10 feet aren't unheard of. We generally consider the maturation process complete upon the first purchase of a high performance longboard. At this point the unko has taken his place in the pantheon of his local spot and spends his remaining surf days burning hapless tourists and local pros alike without apology.

http://instagr.am/p/CTYWrMDlyQW/
500.00 glass jobs , maybe more :)

Shape and Glassing done by hand - no rush - each with 50 + years exsperience

YOLO +

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA
Yeah mines are way back compared to the Townsend, which is funny cause I sent them a picture of the Townsend. Glad they put them further back cause this board is too fun. Rode it again today and had blast. Just ordered another one at 6'8" x 21" x 3"
What board are you referring to?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Trigger warning

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
this looks interesting