Album Surfboards

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Artisanal flair.

How else would we know they are have made, one by one.

:roflmao:
Surprised there's not a markup for the grey abstract tint and deconstructed lam placements. Shoulda called it another collab with one of their riders/artists again and priced it at $2k like that log.
Really tho, Just seems greedy and short-sighted. Branding 101- protect the brand. Should be labeled as a blem (cosmetic) and discounted -$50, would still get snapped up in 48 hrs.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Surprised there's not a markup for the grey abstract tint and deconstructed lam placements. Shoulda called it another collab with one of their riders/artists again and priced it at $2k like that log.
Really tho, Just seems greedy and short-sighted. Branding 101- protect the brand. Should be labeled as a blem (cosmetic) and discounted -$50, would still get snapped up in 48 hrs.
"patina" lol
people going to start selling fake "worn in" boards like jeans or vintage sneakers/trucks"

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
7.5 degrees cant angle. How did it feel, Duffy? Still been meaning to try this combo.
Nice round turns with smooth acceleration off the bottom. Waves were small and pretty weak but i was able to push ‘em really hard with all my 205 pounds of pure man meat.

very predictable. Neutral. Nothing weird. Board did exactly what I told it too.