A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Whenever I see anecdotal stories that skew one particular way I check the source. Full Measure news is a conservative show on Sinclair and Sheryl Atkinson is a well knows anti-vaxxer from way back. I can't see how that doesn't skew the slant of this report.

Aug 5, 2021
Oh that clip is just savage!
This little weasel is scraping the bottom of the barrel for any credibility he may find, lol.

I used to have a video that someone made about his flip flopping on different TV shows regarding masks ...
Fauci - "masks protect you,"
Fauci - masks don't protect you"
One then the other, going back and forth like 15 times, lol, I wish I still had that video, it was incredible.

Reactions: PRCD

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I think the issue is the intersection of the data, the scientific interpretation and the political/government narrative.

the data are telling us a rapidly evolving story and the narrative can’t keep up. Myocardial events in drugs that modulate the immune system aren’t a new phenomena and still are rather poorly understood. We treat the symptoms but can’t prevent.

this is an evolutionary inflection point in Homo sapiens.

i find the austrian “3g” approach refreshing. While not perfect, it’s in the right direction.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
There is no government narrative
"Wuhan wet market"
"Novel"
"Highly Infectious Virus"

"2 million Americans will die right away"
"Social Distance"
" Two weeks to slow the spread"
"Together Alone"
"Flatten the curve"
" No masks, save them for those that need it, homemade won't work, any mask is pointless really"
" Quarantine"
"Lockdown"
" Essential workers"
"Protect Grandma"
" Stimulus"

" Cases"
" Get Tested"
" Super Spreader"
" Hot spots"
"Mandates"
" Wearing a mask is the most effective tool we have in this fight"
" Deaths"
"Deaths"
"Deaths"
" More Deaths"
" You're going to die"
" Second Wave"
" Wait for Vaccine"
" Return to normal"

" Vaccine"
" Unprecedented warp speed Vaccine"
" Get the Jab(s)"
" Safe and effective"
" Continue to wear your mask"
" Vaccine"
" Vaccines work"
" Varients"
" Pandemic of the unvaccinated"
" Vaccine Mandates"
" Boosters within 6 months"

Now, Where's ya mask and Vax passport you uneducated republican, racist, bigot, homophobe

Last edited:
Reactions: StratoCycleSurf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
...a legit question begging for an ambitious apologist. Oh, that old 'pearls before swine' ploy, eh?
The bible is pretty great when it comes to fables and life lessons.

I wish more people would pay attention to the lessons but also not take the Bible so literally.

Nuns at my Catholic high school used to say "you shouldn't take this thing so seriously, it's mostly just allegory", which I totally respect.