A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Now that it's clear all the other mitigation efforts are useless, does anyone know which vaccine is best at stopping the spread?
Omicron evades the vaccine antibodies. Denmark and Ontario data show that the third dose enhances infection.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
it definitely prevented disease. Those are mild symptoms. Tell him to sack up.
My symptoms were mild too then. Fecal acted like I nearly died.
it definitely prevented disease. Those are mild symptoms. Tell him to sack up.
Only time will tell if it prevents hospitalization or death. He's 2 years younger than me and very fit. Hoping for the best.
Are the statistics on his side even if he was unvaxinated? What would you rate his risk of death at if he was unvaxed? Be honest hal...... Put it in numbers like 1 in XXXXXX format or any other clear format you'd like. Create the same numbers for him as vaxed. 50 year old, low body fat, health conscious and very athletic. I'd love to see the comparison between what you'd HONESTLY claim his risk is as vaxed and unvaxed.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
My symptoms were mild too then. Fecal acted like I nearly died.

Only time will tell if it prevents hospitalization or death. He's 2 years younger than me and very fit. Hoping for the best.
Are the statistics on his side even if he was unvaxinated? What would you rate his risk of death at if he was unvaxed? Be honest hal...... Put it in numbers like 1 in XXXXXX format or any other clear format you'd like. Create the same numbers for him as vaxed. 50 year old, low body fat, health conscious and very athletic. I'd love to see the comparison between what you'd HONESTLY claim his risk is as vaxed and unvaxed.

you'll have to talk to his doctor.

you were saying your heart rate spiked just from a walk to the beach. that's definitely not nothing.

you claimed too loose 20 lb.

you haven't surfed in weeks.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
you'll have to talk to his doctor.

you were saying your heart rate spiked just from a walk to the beach. that's definitely not nothing.

you claimed too loose 20 lb.

you haven't surfed in weeks.
Nice dodge.
You also messed up the facts and I'm trying to figure if your being stupid or dishonest.....as usual.

You don't dare give an honest answer as it blows the hysteria based politicization of the virus that you cling to. I'll give you my best guess since you aren't honest enough to answer direct questions.

Unvaxed: I'd give him a 1 in 10,000,000 chance of dying.
Vaxxed: I'd give him a 1 in 100,000,000,chance of dying.

Healthy fit people in his age bracket were almost never dying of this vax or no vax. The math is like being struck by lightning.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Everything appears to be under control here. It's gonna be interesting when doctors and nurses just start quitting

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Omicron evades the vaccine antibodies. Denmark and Ontario data show that the third dose enhances infection.
:rolleyes:

============================================================
GromDad-Good luck and health to your cousin !! )​

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Everything appears to be under control here. It's gonna be interesting when doctors and nurses just start quitting

The Diversion Ghost. Zero integrity.