A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Definitely not spiking.

View attachment 122132

I applaud certain segments of the population for not getting vaxxed. I hope they keep up the good work.
View attachment 122133

Old people also trying hard to win the Darwin Award......or maybe that's not even possible since they're already passed their reproductive years.

View attachment 122134

Leave it to you to post deceptive graphs. Here is what the state of NJ looks like from day 1 of Covid to today. Same graph by the State Of New Jersey I've been posting since early on in covid. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Capture.jpg

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Leave it to afoaf to find a tiny point, misrepresent it, and act like it was the main point.

Did you see the part about just about everything else the government has done is bullshit?

My take away is modern medicine is amazing and we need to leave it to the experts and not to the bureaucrats that may or may not have applicable degrees but never spent a meaningful second in their vocation.
look at you...so upset

I watched your video. if you were paying any attention between shitting your pants, you would be aware that I was already the same page.

I don't see how I acted like it "was the main point"

check your estrogen, phyllis

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Sweden the anti lockdown country winning, seems like the eastern europeans decided to kick the bucket a bit earlier than everyone else

Reactions: sirfun

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Except 99.9% of them won't die, or even be sick

Why do you want to keep pretending this is dangerous to everyone?
Actually it’s like 98.5% will survive. But a few more % will have long term health implications and financial stress.

If I told you that you had a 5% chance of winning the powerball outright or at least shared, would you buy a ticket? I would.

Reactions: Norm'