A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Refusing to do something that benefits everybody, only because somebody of authority asked you to do it, is a definition of petiness and malice.

It's really just a narcissistic temper tantrum.
I listed the reasons I'm not vaccinated and your claim that it is "only because somebody of authority asked you to do it" is factually incorrect. Just another case of you twisting thing wildly and then posting your imaginary ramblings as fact.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You will eventually get vaccinated. Yes, you will, if you live long enough.
I already stated that I may get around to it someday. Just like all the other medical stuff you're supposed to do that I blow off. I'm overdue for routine skin cancer screening, colonoscopy, tetnus shot, 6-month dental check up and probably other things too.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I already stated that I may get around to it someday. Just like all the other medical stuff you're supposed to do that I blow off. I'm overdue for routine skin cancer screening, colonoscopy, tetnus shot, 6-month dental check up and probably other things too.
add mental health screening to the list?

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Would ”stimulus“ checks qualify or maybe SNAP. The 50 year generational culture of government aid has really hatched some fattys.
You're fat, right? You look overweight in the photos you've posted. Not trump fat, but still chubby.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The 50 year generational culture of government aid has really hatched some fattys.
You think that is the cause?

We spoiled poor people into be fat?

You should take the bus in Oside sometime.

Get around poor people.

Poor people hate is a trip.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

yeah.....way to stick it to those fat cats with all their fancy book learning'.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Would ”stimulus“ checks qualify or maybe SNAP. The 50 year generational culture of government aid has really hatched some fattys.
You and I have very different interpretations of what it means to promote something

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I've spent some time with single mothers on gov't. food aid, some who themselves were raised on it. All were struggling with weight (or had given up) and were extremely wasteful of food.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It does prevent transmission and infection.
"Prevent" sounds somewhat absolutist, and could easily be argued against. A better phrase that would be less likely to provoke a reaction would be something like "It does substantially reduce the likelihood of transmission and infection."

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Not sure if anyone’s seen the latest propaganda flick by Veritas about Pfizer. Apparently all the people “doing their own research“ missed the public information that cells from an aborted fetus were used to test mRNA vaccines efficacy.

Also Pfizer wanted to keep that on the down low because they were worried the wrong people would exploit or paint the wrong picture about how the cells were used. Guess they were spot on about that!

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
Gross dad?

A Maryland man accused of killing his pharmacist brother, his sister-in-law and an 83-year-old woman told his mother he wanted to "confront" his brother over "him administering COVID vaccines," according to charging documents obtained from Howard County District Court.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Not sure if anyone’s seen the latest propaganda flick by Veritas about Pfizer. Apparently all the people “doing their own research“ missed the public information that cells from an aborted fetus were used to test mRNA vaccines efficacy.

Also Pfizer wanted to keep that on the down low because they were worried the wrong people would exploit or paint the wrong picture about how the cells were used. Guess they were spot on about that!
The abortion was in 1972 in the Netherlands. Apparently it was so late term that the kidney was still viable when they took it out of the baby and put it on ice. There have been several hundred generations of cloned cells from that kidney used in all kinds of biomed research since. It's just a thing now because of the politicization of the covid vaccine. Out of death comes life, or so they say.