A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You said it was unsafe and safe.
No. Did you graduate from the PlasticBertrand school of literacy and reading comprehension?

What I said is that they are probably safe, and I've provided the exact post and time stamp where I said that. Where did I say that they are unsafe?

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No. Did you graduate from the PlasticBertrand school of literacy and reading comprehension?

What I said is that they are probably safe, and I've provided the exact post and time stamp where I said that. Where did I say that they are unsafe?
Sorry. So your position is that the Covid vaccines are safe and have a level of efficacy that is not exactly determined, but is overwhelming positive. Is that an accurate description of your opinions?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yes. There are some pathological liars here who formulate their responses around false statements, then accuse you of backpedaling when you correct them.
Hey man, if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Which is how I wound up here in Pelican Bay doing life. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm not an "Anti vaxxer". I am unmotivated by the fear campaign, averse to doctors and needles, healthcare lazy and my analysis of the available data shows me my risk of hospitalization or death from covid are very low.
You are motivated by petiness and malice.

You don't live alone in this country, dickwad.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes. There are some pathological liars here who formulate their responses around false statements, then accuse you of backpedaling when you correct them.
I resort to mocking when you start with circular reasoning.

Which is what you always do when you face facts and have nowhere else to go.