A non-political question

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The fatal mistake that can be made with fentanyl is so small as to be kind of shocking.

I've read that you can go on "social media" and have fent laced pills delivered to your door. The cartels made this adaptation during the COVID school lockdowns. With the kids not going to school they needed another way to connect with their buyers. Delivery was the answer. Cartels make pills for something like 16 cents a pill and sell them for over a dollar. (numbers from memory) I have no idea where on social media you go to accomplish this. Nor do I have any idea what the minimum is for delivery. Your students could probably set you up. lol. Maybe with undercover law enforcement?
It looks to me like our society is trying to kill all its children either directly or through neglect or both.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The fatal mistake that can be made with fentanyl is so small as to be kind of shocking.

View attachment 141903

I've read that you can go on "social media" and have fent laced pills delivered to your door. The cartels made this adaptation during the COVID school lockdowns. With the kids not going to school they needed another way to connect with their buyers. Delivery was the answer. Cartels make pills for something like 16 cents a pill and sell them for over a dollar. (numbers from memory) I have no idea where on social media you go to accomplish this. Nor do I have any idea what the minimum is for delivery. Your students could probably set you up. lol. Maybe with undercover law enforcement?
I always ask them and they say no.

When ever students tell me they are chem majors I ask if they can make me some MDMA.

When they laugh, I say, "No, really."

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

When ever students tell me they are chem majors I ask if they can make me some MDMA.

They're probably afraid you are setting them up.

lol.

My family on my mother's side, 100% Norwegian, all seem to have a large tolerance re opiates. They were trying to euthanize my grandfather with morphine and he kept sucking up fatal doses and wouldn't stop breathing. It's that good berserker blood. I've had Docs try and put me to sleep for an in office procedure "you won't be all the way under, but you'll sleep through this no problem..." and nothing. I'm sitting there reading magazines going "just do this. I haven't got all day."

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
sounds about as likely as fenty in halloween candy.
Imagine the industrial might of China producing fentanyl precursors and distributing them to North American manufacturers using American logistic genius.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
sounds about as likely as fenty in halloween candy.
Entirely different. Think about it for a minute. Lots of people are intentionally putting it into weed. It's their preferred mode of delivery. You can look this up. Google it. I ain't making it up. 2021 my wife started seeing a lot of women coming in delivering premature babies that had been smoking dusted weed before they came in. I know of no instances of it being used to fortify shitty weed, (unknown to end consumer) but I can point to a LOT of instances of users putting it in their own weed. It's a safer mode of delivery than injection. The stuff is cheap as sh!t.

When I was a kid I was in my wetsuit when one of the older guys (a pretty well known 70's world class surfer) lit up a joint and passed it to me. This was pretty ordinary back then. I hit it and it tasted like mint. I questioned him and he told me to not be a pussy and hit it. He walked away and my buddy and I finished it. Turns out the mint flavor was PCP. We got so high, there was no way we could surf. We couldn't even get out of our wetsuits. We sat in the car for like 4 hours sweating like pigs. Seems like Fentanyl would be the modern equivalent of that little prank.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They're probably afraid you are setting them up.

lol.

My family on my mother's side, 100% Norwegian, all seem to have a large tolerance re opiates. They were trying to euthanize my grandfather with morphine and he kept sucking up fatal doses and wouldn't stop breathing. It's that good berserker blood. I've had Docs try and put me to sleep for an in office procedure "you won't be all the way under, but you'll sleep through this no problem..." and nothing. I'm sitting there reading magazines going "just do this. I haven't got all day."
Yeah, I got the same deal.

They always accuse us of being heroin addicts.

I say, I wish!

I had student give me joint when it was still illegal.

I was like, Thanks but no.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yeah, I got the same deal.

They always accuse us of being heroin addicts.

I say, I wish!

I had student give me joint when it was still illegal.

I was like, Thanks but no.
Yup. You react like that and they suspect you're a junkie with a built up tolerance. They probably write that down in your chart.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I never tried.

I wanted to try qualuudes too.

Never did.
lol.

Those things were like a case of beer in a pill. The infamous Rorer 714's. Disco Discs. Panty Removers. Ludes.

Great way to wreck your car. In college there was this chick we knew that lived in South Mission. She threw a Lude Party. She was at the door in hooker wear with a giant zip lock of Ludes. You had to take one to get in. I took two. Rode my bike home a few hours later. My roommate decided if I could do it so could he. The next day, around noon thirty he finally walks out of his bedroom moaning. He looked like he'd gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson. Said he probably fell off his bike at least five times on the way home. Just beat the sh!t out of himself.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Oh and Fentanyl is SO 2021. Carfentanil is the hip way to die in 2023.
For the budding chem major:
Carfentanil

1668469390162.png

Fentanyl:

1668469458171.png

MDA is easier to make, especially if you know a botanist in the south east.