A non-political question

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
How do people snort coke and do other drugs anymore? Are there fentanyl test kits you gotra use if you want to not get killed by fentanyl?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If you are ingesting substances that might contain fentanyl I would strongly suggest that you not.

Reactions: Aruka

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not. Seems like drug use would really drop off if people were afraid of dying

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
10% of the population will have addiction issues.

And when you have them, it sucks for that person and everyone they engage with.

That means 90% can dabble.

The poison is in the dose.

With my paralyzed leg taking drugs to manage state regulation have been a godsend.

I just did a 10 milligram Ritalin and had a cup of coffee.

Time to go to work!

Reactions: grapedrink

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
How do people snort coke and do other drugs anymore? Are there fentanyl test kits you gotra use if you want to not get killed by fentanyl?
test kits, narcan and hopefully a trusted source. its dicey tho. have had 3 friends die in the last 2 years.

not worth the risk anymore especially for a coke high. k on the other hand.. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
test kits, narcan and hopefully a trusted source. its dicey tho. have had 3 friends die in the last 2 years.

not worth the risk anymore especially for a coke high. k on the other hand.. :sneaky:
A friend of mine just died of a fentanyl overdose. However everyone keeps saying they want fewer Californians so why not be the change?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Weed dusted with fentanyl is out there. The wife was seeing that a lot just before she quit the NICU. So be careful out there. Somebody can pass you a joint and you die.
Pot is now much, much stronger than it was 50 years ago. With the addition of fentanyl, the government should be running PSAs to keep kids off it. So far, I've only seen the "legalization" part of the "legalization and harm reduction" program I was promised.
Seems like if naturally grown heroin/opium was cheap, pure and legal fentanyl would largely disappear thus reducing ODs and defunding the cartels?

Mexican cartels turning to meth and fentanyl production : NPR
Cartels are into a wide variety of things all the way up to financial services and money laundering through NYC. Fentanyl is only one revenue stream. They also grow opium in the highlands, pot in CA, kidnapping and extortion, fossil fuel theft, etc. But unlike their government, they maintain a monopoly on violence. The point is, they're not going away anytime soon. The time to fix that problem was 30-40 years ago.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Straw man.

There's a lot of ways to have a good time, like going on vacation.

Altered realities are one way people take a little trip at home.

If done responsibly why sh!t on that?
are we talking about the same substances? sounds like you're talking about magic mushrooms when I was making a comment about hard drugs.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I would like to try.

I have a high tolerance for opiates.

My whole family does.

I don't want to brag.
The fatal mistake that can be made with fentanyl is so small as to be kind of shocking.

1668354809468.png

I've read that you can go on "social media" and have fent laced pills delivered to your door. The cartels made this adaptation during the COVID school lockdowns. With the kids not going to school they needed another way to connect with their buyers. Delivery was the answer. Cartels make pills for something like 16 cents a pill and sell them for over a dollar. (numbers from memory) I have no idea where on social media you go to accomplish this. Nor do I have any idea what the minimum is for delivery. Your students could probably set you up. lol. Maybe with undercover law enforcement?

Oh and Fentanyl is SO 2021. Carfentanil is the hip way to die in 2023.

• Angry
Reactions: PRCD