3 kooks from Riverside

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The guy didn't swing for his face so who knows what the real story is.
I was there...

The longboarder and his buddies were clueless drop in kooks

I had just moved over to the next peak when the SHTF so I saw the show.

Bottom line is these barneys were never going to be able to compete out there especially when every B/C grade pro is in the water.

I remember Zeke being a prick a while back

Seems like he's gotten his life straight since he did time and has been friendly when I've seen him surfing around. :shrug:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Oceanside is actually pretty mellow. Never experienced or even seen a hassle or beef from south to north. All 4 seemed to go out of their way, meaning they're all assholes or it's staged for clickbait.
Mellow but this was a pretty good morning of surf and hyped by Surfline too ( the good day was actually the week before, not hyped by Surfline, and pretty empty) so it was packed and to get decent waves you were going to have to compete with some pretty good surfers.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mellow but this was a pretty good morning of surf and hyped by Surfline too ( the good day was actually the week before, not hyped by Surfline, and pretty empty) so it was packed and to get decent waves you were going to have to compete with some pretty good surfers.
Fair point. Goddamn Surfline. They need to go back to saying that beachbreaks are walled any time there's a swell over 3'.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
been in the water with that Zeke dude several times and he was always pretty chill and respectful

xxx

Nep status
Nov 18, 2006
It looks like the D rated pro grabs the longboarder and tries to flip him off of his board at appx 2:20. Guy has every right to defend himself, regardless of his skill set.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I think the lesson learned here is that the only way to settle this is to have the riverside kooks and the b-d rated pro's to quit surfing

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So some guys who don't live in Oceanside went surfing there and got into a really lame-ass fight with some other guys who don't live there, and now it's getting all kinds of clicks.

Man, we need localism so bad!

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
its a beachbreak, theres plenty of peaks to surf that arent right in front of the camera

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Too bad he wasn't reviewing Korean packaged food during this salacious incident he coulda increased his view count slightly to double digits.

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni