3 kooks from Riverside

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
a little long but interesting. don't understand why the longboard didn't get punished in the end:shrug:

maybe these fellas didn't want revenge in their YT channel

• Haha
Reactions: WindowLicker

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Let's be serious.

We all know the "pro" was probably being a wave hog snake like most pros and got called on it. It's the same guy that went to Mex and one of the locals took a swing on him for being a donkey.

What's even funnier is the guy is probably 25 and has all of his surf trophies displayed from when he was a grom. Does he still live at home? lol. Time to get a real job.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Let's be serious.

We all know the "pro" was probably being a wave hog snake like most pros and got called on it. It's the same guy that went to Mex and one of the locals took a swing on him for being a donkey.

What's even funnier is the guy is probably 25 and has all of his surf trophies displayed from when he was a grom. Does he still live at home? lol. Time to get a real job.
is that the guy who says he always loses fights? the drop-ins look pretty egregious, but i guess the context is slim.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
stupid pissing match, little rich boy gets boards for free. didn't he serve jail time for bashing people? angry little midget always up to no good. when I lived in HI remember this kook showing up with his film boy and acting a fool

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
how was the kook longboarder surfing without a leash - did he take it off for the fight? doesn't look like the board has one when it gets sent in at 2:41

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
stupid pissing match, little rich boy gets boards for free. didn't he serve jail time for bashing people? angry little midget always up to no good. when I lived in HI remember this kook showing up with his film boy and acting a fool

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Zeke is a dork but what would you do if people that surfed like those riverside guys kept dropping in on you? i woulda lost it for sure.
Start learning bjj/mma like he announced at the end of the video.
Lol. Lol. Lol.