$225.00 Boardshorts

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
wife buys me trunks at thrift stores for cheap. even though i have 20 pairs already. mostly reefs, mostly free , and still mostly new

Reactions: sickdog

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Guys who aren't hung all that well might be able to get away with those seams but for the rest of us they're a no go.
and here i always thought ball rash dufferes just hadnt hardened their junk off from extensive use

but as a nurse im certain you got the inside track on this one

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Volcom outlet good deals.
Otherwise I need to find another pair of pattagucci trunks at a discount. Still the best trunks ever. Just wish they had more options that didn’t make you look like a dork

Reactions: tenover

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Lol you are right about the birdwells suggin. Big Lump, finicky string and rash. Thanks for reminding me before I dropped 125$

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Just so I'm clear, the $225 boardshort that belt sands:

* The top of the mushroom
* The bottom of the satchel
* All the seam touches betwixt loins and taint

Was designed by some fashion something or other, and the design is:

* Allover invertebrate print belt and back pocket (side pockets uber alles)
* One pant leg being the shade of khaki 98% of middle American football fans possibly named Sharkbiscuit in their VB to Daytona flyover coast wear to work on Taco Tuesday or Wings Wednesday or whatever other high fructose consumption ritual constitutes the highlight of the workweek
* One pant leg being the shade of infinitely washed mom jeans 98% of middle American football fans possibly named Sharkbiscuit in their VB to Daytona flyover coast wear to work on Taco Tuesday or Wings Wednesday or whatever other high fructose consumption ritual constitutes the highlight of the workweek

For all the kvetching about Under Armor that went on this thread, I can promise you, a quarter of the way into your walk back to your tub of lotion with avocado, cucumber, and oatmeal, you are going to be wishing you had something between the top of your mushroom and the bottom of your boys and those seams.

Also 5/7 on the incidental barf rug comment.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
wife buys me trunks at thrift stores for cheap. even though i have 20 pairs already. mostly reefs, mostly free , and still mostly new
I do that too and then stuff the board bag full for trips to Indo then give 'em away out there...also clean out the t-shirt drawer and bring those too. Always a big hit. Also, Birdwells are way over-rated...

RayG

Nep status
Dec 3, 2002
Astoria, NY USA
Well. duh... they're "full of soul". So you to can arch your way to coolness. IF you wear a pair of Lycra shorts underneath to prevent walking like Tim Conway with a sack of nettles in his groin. And I bet those lycras are a bargain at only $125

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Volcom on sale
Rip Curl on sale
Ross Dress-for-less is my friend, and yours

My sons are on the Florence Marine X test pilot team so they get packages of free sh!t and all they have to do is surf, hike, swim, dive, run, yada yada in the gear and then do Zoom reviews with the designers on what works, what doesn't. Lucky little bastards.