14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Still schools today and tomorrow are just as unsafe as there were
You just gotta be careful which eccuses you latch onto because the cops stories keep changing. One thing that doesnt change is the terror of staring at the meat and bones of your classmate and knowing your probably next and you dont know what the fcuk to do about it Greg. Hows that blood feel on your hands Bru? Why dont you quit digging and STFU already. Greg

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Cars got faster. Tech got bigger and faster. Guns got gnarlier. Yet our social and emotional states didnt evolve. What do you think that gun dealer thought selling that weaponry to that kid? Morals? Didnt want to protect his community.

Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Just look at what the media has done to Pico.
You mslcontented mouth breather!! What media fo you speak of? I watch Netflix. I dont watch any of the 24 hour news hype jack off crap. Hows that Baby Blood taste on your Hands Fatso?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Cars got faster. Tech got bigger and faster. Guns got gnarlier. Yet our social and emotional states didnt evolve. What do you think that gun dealer thought selling that weaponry to that kid? Morals? Didnt want to protect his community.
Guns are not gnarlier

Gun tech is 75 years old+

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Guns are not gnarlier

Gun tech is 75 years old+
The erBB left can't examine what's going on in American society that is turning out freaks who would do things like murder school children for no reason at all.

We have some members of this forum who are quite fond of calling people Nazis and making Hitler comparisons. I find it interesting that these same individuals can't call out the freak who killed the kids at this school in the same fashion. This freak was every bit as evil as any Nazi and arguably more so. The erBB left can't call him out though. They have little to say about the monster who did this and just want to use the tragedy to attack their political rivals, advance their political agenda and screech about inanimate objects as though it was the gun that dragged this piece of sh!t to that school by his hair and forced him to pull the trigger.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
the cops were trained to pursue the shooter.
basically they didn't - seems fair to ask....would you?

and, if you would, would you do so knowing said shooter had a bushmaster? o_O

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
the cops were trained to pursue the shooter.
basically they didn't - seems fair to ask....would you?

and, if you would, would you do so knowing said shooter had a bushmaster? o_O
If I had the gear and personnel that the cops did? No question whatsoever.

Just me? Maybe..